Harewood 2011 - Concours of the North - June 19th

Find out about meetings and cruises in here. Make the best use of your Z!
Nick Wright

BMW other

Harewood 2011 - Concours of the North - June 19th

Post by Nick Wright »

Part of the Fathers Day Harewood Vintage and Classic Vehicle Rally.

This will be the venue for 2011 BMW Car Club North East Region 'Concours of the North'.

http://www.harewood.org/

We have booked a huge 150 car stand and would like to invite you all to come along and join us.
You don't need to be showing your car in the concours to come and park your BMW on our stand.. and it's a much cheaper way of enjoying the show - tickets are £5 per car full, payable on the day to Andymac or myself - we have bought 150 showfield and grounds passes and will give them out on the day, first come first served.

We are on the same plot as we were last year with it's own 'all day' access via Church Lane which runs from the main A61 all the way down the back of the showfield directly to our stand. (you may have seen some of the showcars using this entrance in previous years). There is no need to pre pay or pre book and don't go paying on the gate like all the other visitors. Use our dedicated entrance and buy your ticket on the BMW Car Club stand.

This is a fantastic day out and one not to be missed, so pack up that picnic hamper and come to Harewood House near Leeds on Fathers Day and see some of the finest BMW's in the land battling it out for the silverware.

Showcars - no need to book, just try and make sure you are on site and set up for 9.30 am
Jamezee

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Jamezee »

I think this is the same weekend as the Derbyshire cruise :(
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Harry Callahan.

BMW dust caps x 4 (replica)
Little Tree Air Freshener-Vanillaroma (now worn out and in the bin)
2006 AA road atlas (with the latest safety cameras)
1955DavidR

Z3 roadster 2.0

Harewood

Post by 1955DavidR »

Brilliant event and I think your stand eclipsed all of the others.
Nick Wright

BMW other

Re: Harewood

Post by Nick Wright »

1955DavidR wrote:Brilliant event and I think your stand eclipsed all of the others.
Thanks for the kind comment, glad you enjoyed it.
I can't imagine the turnout if we'd had a fine morning instead of the rain
We had 100 cars on show by 10am
Beemer Man

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Beemer Man »

An excellent, well organised day-good conversations with lots of like-minded owners. Having seen the high level of under-bonnet detailing, though, I decided to keep my (metallic Steel Grey 2.8) Zed bonnet firmly closed until another year!

Thank you Nick and Andy.