While im in Scotland

Find out about meetings and cruises in here. Make the best use of your Z!
chris1984_99_99

Z3 roadster 2.0

While im in Scotland

Post by chris1984_99_99 »

Hey guys, im going to be over working in Scotland for a while (a few weeks to a few months, work depending) Near Dumbarton and so far ive seen a fair few Z3's about here, I thought i'd ask on here and see if anyone on lives in the area! Would be great to maybe organise a run some decent day!

Chris

This sideways motion is feeling all too familiar...
weegeoff

Z4 roadster 2.0i

day out or weekend out

Post by weegeoff »

hi
From Dumbarton take the A82 up loch lomond side At Tarbet take A83 over the Rest and ba thankfull turn left onto A 815 then right onto A816 at Strachur follow untill the turn off for Tighnabruaich A8003 { you could take the coast road three miles out of Strachur } Head for Portavadie
You could spend the night there. or get the ferry to Tarbert turn right on the A83 for home. If you what some interesting driveing go back to millhouse turn left onto B8000 Just outside of Otterferry turn right onto C11 for Glendaruel back on the A8003 you could go home or head for Dunoon get the wesrern ferry to Greenock head for home.
chris1984_99_99

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by chris1984_99_99 »

Hi Geoff, im back over in N Ireland again, had a great time over in Scotland. On my last weekend there I went for a road trip up to Loch Ness, took the very scenic route around Loch Lomond and through the Highlands, past Ben Nevis and up to Loch Ness, then back down again.

I took all day, setting off about 10am and not getting back until 9pm, and took several hundred photos, including...

Im uploading more each day to the site, if you want to have a look the link is:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/zedder

Cheers for the reply, it really is a stunning part of the world with some fantastic driving roads. Cant wait to get back!

Chris

This sideways motion is feeling all too familiar...
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

I always pay homage to Jackie Stewart when I go past his dad's old garage at Milton. Where it all started :D

The new military road is a nice road that used to be closed to the public.
Pingu
Jamezee

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Jamezee »

chris1984_99_99 wrote:Hi Geoff, im back over in N Ireland again, had a great time over in Scotland. On my last weekend there I went for a road trip up to Loch Ness, took the very scenic route around Loch Lomond and through the Highlands, past Ben Nevis and up to Loch Ness, then back down again.

I took all day, setting off about 10am and not getting back until 9pm, and took several hundred photos, including...

Im uploading more each day to the site, if you want to have a look the link is:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/zedder

Cheers for the reply, it really is a stunning part of the world with some fantastic driving roads. Cant wait to get back!

Chris
Some great pics on the website :thumb:

I am up that neck of the woods in the near future cant wait :)
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Harry Callahan.

BMW dust caps x 4 (replica)
Little Tree Air Freshener-Vanillaroma (now worn out and in the bin)
2006 AA road atlas (with the latest safety cameras)