Vines of Guildford run/drive out 2012

Find out about meetings and cruises in here. Make the best use of your Z!
tonym

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Vines of Guildford run/drive out 2012

Post by tonym »

I am collecting feedback with Vines of Guildford to see if there is enough interest in Vines arranging a run out for zeds this year.There is no venue as yet as replies are required to make an event happen.Please reply if interested and i will inform Vines.asap.
OldskoolRS

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Vines of Guildford run/drive out 2012

Post by OldskoolRS »

I've replied somewhere else to this request (on Pistonheads I think) but the answer is the same, that I'd like to come along if there is space for a 3 litre Z3. :)
mwpe

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by mwpe »

I would be interested as long as it doesn't clash with other planned events :)
OldskoolRS

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by OldskoolRS »

I saw the thread about this on Pistonheads has been removed. :shock: It was after a post that suggested there may be a charge for this, which was then updated to say that the charge on previous occasions included a 3 course meal in a Michelin Star resturaunt. It would be useful to include details such as this as it may alter the response of some owners like myself as I doubt I would go if there was a charge, even if it included a meal (that I wouldn't be that concerned about).
John1950

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by John1950 »

OldskoolRS wrote:I saw the thread about this on Pistonheads has been removed. :shock: It was after a post that suggested there may be a charge for this, which was then updated to say that the charge on previous occasions included a 3 course meal in a Michelin Star resturaunt. It would be useful to include details such as this as it may alter the response of some owners like myself as I doubt I would go if there was a charge, even if it included a meal (that I wouldn't be that concerned about).

I'd like to come along too, if it's just a meeting. I get fed at home! But, no, I'd not be interested in paying for a meal - I'm now retired and utterly skint.
I've been a member here now for just over a year and never met any of the members so it would be nice to meet up and have a chat. So include me if it's just a meet up.
John Walker
Baarn, Holland
Image Image

M roadster S50

Post by PFL969 »

If this is still on, I would be up for it.
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

I'm up for this too
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".