Goodwood Breakfast Club 2013 dates

Find out about meetings and cruises in here. Make the best use of your Z!
Olly2012

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Goodwood Breakfast Club 2013 dates

Post by Olly2012 »

Well these have been announced and are on http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-clu ... -club.aspx. You need to pre-register if you want to attend and think your car fits the theme and be invited to park it on the start/finish tarmac although the event is a free to enter anyway and you park up just off the hallowed tarmac. If you havent been before then it is a bit of a treat because it is a right eclectic mix of cars owned by ordinary people (amongst others) just parked up and you walk round and admire with a coffee and a bacon buttie. And you can enjoy a good early morning traffic free drive getting there. Gates open at 8am but avoid that time if you don't want to sit in a queue!

If anyone is interested in meeting up beforehand let me know and I'll sort out something. I live only 15 miles away but I know in the past others have travelled from much farther afield.

I have pre-registered for Soft Top Sunday on May 5th and according to their website there is also:

Tax-Free Sunday (3 March 2013):
Pre-1973 tax-free classics, plus modern eco-friendly vehicles, with a nod to key anniversaries, including the Centenary of the Vauxhall 30/98, 60 years of the Corvette, 50 years of the Mini Cooper S and Lotus Cortina, etc.

Sushi Sunday (7 April 2013): A celebration of Japanese cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles.

Soft Top Sunday (5 May 2013):
The best of top-down motoring in the Spring sunshine.

Super Car Sunday (2 June 2013):
The ultimate high-performance machines – cars and bikes, with a nod to 50 years of McLaren and the Porsche 911.

7 July 2013:
Event not held due to the Festival of Speed.

Thoroughbred Sunday (4 August 2013):
Pre-1966 vehicles, celebrating the golden era of Goodwood Motor Circuit, with a nod to 100 years of Aston Martin.

1 September 2013:
Event not held due to the Goodwood Revival build-up.

Italian Sunday (6 October 2013):
Italy’s finest cars and motorcycles, with a nod to the 50th anniversary of the exciting Lamborghini marquee