C-ko

Head units and speakers, MP3 and CD changers, GPS and SatNav, plus PDAs, mobile phones, Bluetooth, TalkAbouts...
shoegazer

Z4 roadster 3.0i

C-ko

Post by shoegazer »

Anyone come across one of these? C-KO DVC005 Multi DVC changer.

(I did search but nothing)

There's one fitted in my boot, a bit smashed up, and was disconnected when I got the car, I have replaced the blown fuse and have now got power on it (enough to get the previous owner's disk out!) but struggling to get any further than that. It's all connected (IP-Bus?) with various adaptors, and includes a connection for rear camera and Aux (the reason I want to get it working).

I'm sure that it has worked at some point, due to the disk being in etc, and think that I may just need a remote control to get it off standby and to get it to play but just wondering if anyone has seen one of these units and if it's going to be worth me bothering?

Thanks in advance,.

Tim.
Boo

Not specified

Post by Boo »

shoegazer

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by shoegazer »

Boo wrote:Google is your friend!

http://www.automotivestyling.co.uk/index.html
Yeah, sorry, I meant I did a search on the forum not that google had failed to find me any results.

I have already been in touch with them, they want £45 for a remote which is why I was asking the question on here. Wanted to know if anyone had any experience of the unit.
shoegazer

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by shoegazer »

Excellent, sorted, all I needed was the remote (seller found it eventually) a new fuse, and a bit of experimenting with "which plug goes where?" and I now have a 6 disk DVD/MP3CD changer hooked up to my dash screen, it's the shizzle!!:wink: also gives me aux input so I can have all the music I want!

:D :D :D :D :D :drive
jmk

M roadster S50

Post by jmk »

hey shoegazer,

this looks amazing! can you tell me what screen you have fitted in the dash? is this in a z roadster?

thanks