iPAC desktops

Head units and speakers, MP3 and CD changers, GPS and SatNav, plus PDAs, mobile phones, Bluetooth, TalkAbouts...
Geoff H

Z3 roadster 2.8

iPAC desktops

Post by Geoff H »

There's been a few post's about Sat Nav on here and a few people seem to use iPAQ's. What desktop themes do people use? Heres the one I use. The site I got it from has various Z3, Z4 & M3 themes
Attachments
Z3 theme.jpg
Z3 theme.jpg (22.67 KiB) Viewed 3193 times
DavidM
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by DavidM »

A series I made myself - of both my car and a variety of others - I could dig them out and post them if people wanted me to - I made them so would not be stepping on ayone elses toes
nero

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by nero »

David - how do you make themes?

I tried resizing a picture and saving it as a ".ppc" file. However, when it is used as a background, it appears washed out.
BMWCCScotland

Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.
Roelster

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Roelster »

No upcoming appointments
No unread messages
No tasks

Your life must me easy ........ Or just use it for Sat Nav :wink:

Can you give the site???
Roeland
Z3 Montreal Blue 2.8
Geoff H

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Geoff H »

Yes I do have a very easy life, no appointment, no tasks, as I don't work but that picture was taken from the site where I got them http://www.pocketpcthemes.com to save me taking a photo of mine. Nero you can make your own using a program from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/ ... rtoys.mspx
nero

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by nero »

Thanks Geoff - I knew there had to be an easy way to do it :D
BMWCCScotland

Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.
DavidO

Porsche

Re: iPAC desktops

Post by DavidO »

Geoff H wrote: The site I got it from has various Z3, Z4 & M3 themes
Remarkable. Just finished reinstalling everything on the IPAQ; turned to the forum and find this thread.

Geoff, what is the address of the site
DavidM wrote:I could dig them out and post them if people wanted me to
I seem to remember seeing one of your .tsk files before. I for one would be interested to see them (and maybe pilfer one for the price of a pint on the next run)
David O
DavidM
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by DavidM »

DavidO wrote:I seem to remember seeing one of your .tsk files before. I for one would be interested to see them (and maybe pilfer one for the price of a pint on the next run)
I don't appear to have a shot of your car - apart from exiting the Red Lion - if I did I would make you a personalised theme - not this weekend though as I am a busy boy - send me a PM if you want a DavidO exclusive
DavidO

Porsche

Post by DavidO »

Geoff H wrote: The site I got it from has various Z3, Z4 & M3 themes
DavidO wrote:Geoff, what is the address of the site
Just noticed that I didn't read one of your earlier post properly and the site address is already mentioned :dunce: :oops:
David O
JAY
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by JAY »

I don't know if the Ipaq has this option , but on my xda2 you can save any picture in your album as a theme .
DavidM
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by DavidM »

Jay - the iPaqs have that feature too - but if you use the theme editor you can change a whole else as well ... colours of the text, colours of the notification balloons, background for the drop down menu, etc - in general you can tweak more and get a more cohesive look playing with the tsk editor - that said, even more features can be messed with if you use one of the commercial theme editors 8-)