pretty good conversion

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
komis

Z3 roadster 2.8

pretty good conversion

Post by komis »

Must admit THIS GUYseems to have done a pretty good job converting a 1.9 to look like an MR... Should have been cheaper to do it the other way round though!
wwwwOOOff!!!
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ,

All he needs now is the uprated supsension, brakes, a few other bits and pieces :D and................ oh yes .................... the engine :roll:

Why didn't he just buy an 'M'? :wink:
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
jamila

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by jamila »

Now that I have the money I might be tempted to buy it :lol:

Jamila

srvz3

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by srvz3 »

hi Jamelia
I've noticed your signature on a few posts recently, and now that it has changed, :? I have a few questions, why did you sell a great car, what has replaced it, and why do you torture yourself :? :?
jamila

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by jamila »

srvz3 wrote:hi Jamelia
I've noticed your signature on a few posts recently, and now that it has changed, :? I have a few questions, why did you sell a great car, what has replaced it, and why do you torture yourself :? :?
To cut a long story short firstly we had a lot of unexpected expense with the house sale. Secondly, although the car was fantastic and everything I wanted, I had a long spell of bad luck (wear and tear problems). I could have managed by borrowing a couple of grand but it was too risky if my bad luck continued. So in a way I felt I ended my 'torture' by saying goodbye. Will be painful for a bit but I'm sure I'll get over it when I've got a replacement early next year... or sooner!

As for a replacement: its taxis or my friends S2000 if he sticks to his promise. Never know I may be converted... :wink:

Jamila

Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Use the S2000, dont buy it :wink:

Gazza.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage