Extended leather parts on ebay

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Kiwi

M coupe S50

Extended leather parts on ebay

Post by Kiwi »

Just a heads up if anyone else is interested - there's a US vendor selling off a lot of new interior trim parts (appears to be old stock), including what seems to be the rare extended leather left and right dashboard covers and the leather instrument cluster cover for RHDs (3 sets left in black, and 1 in red) i.e. the leather ones with stitching.

Decent price when you think how much these are from the dealer.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... arch&fgtp=

Bought a set of the black ones from him - haven't received them yet so can't vouch for the seller/goods are as advertised etc.

Already have the extended leather package in my Zed - but picked up another set to retrofit to an upcoming acquistion. The extended leather is a minor detail and maybe this is only of interest to anyone else who is as detail obsessed as me :) , but it's something that I think looks fantastic.

Here's some pics of it in mine in case anyone is interested in how it looks:
Attachments
extended leather 3.JPG
extended leather 3.JPG (81.01 KiB) Viewed 1683 times
extended leather 2.JPG
extended leather 2.JPG (81.35 KiB) Viewed 1683 times
extended leather 1.JPG
extended leather 1.JPG (84.17 KiB) Viewed 1683 times
MrPoz-BMWZ4

Not specified

Post by MrPoz-BMWZ4 »

They look great... Nice find
komis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by komis »

I have the extended leather and it absolutely makes the car look and feel like a class above my old Zed which was just plastic.

If you don't have it, I'd say really really go for it!!! Fantastic find, Kiwi!
wwwwOOOff!!!
BimBeema

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by BimBeema »

Looks good - I quiet like the red - just wary of fitting! How difficult is it to fit do u reckon?
MrPoz-BMWZ4

Not specified

Post by MrPoz-BMWZ4 »

I have an Mercedes s500l with a leather dash and the finish on these looks just as good.

For that sort of money you cant go wrong considering the s500l was 70 grand when it was new!
BimBeema

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by BimBeema »

How difficult are they to fit though? I'd imagin you need to rip the whole dash out including centre console, glove box, steering wheel, etc?
komis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by komis »

I remember looking at the TIS instructions on how to change the dash a couple of years ago and it didn't look too hard.

Actually the Z3 is built in such an uncomplicated manner, I would be surprised if you needed more than a couple of screwdrivers to do the whole thing.

For that price, buy the dash and sell it on ebay UK, you'd probably make double that in no time.
wwwwOOOff!!!
Geoff H

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Geoff H »

The extended leather package on mine includes the door pulls, both sides of the centre consul and a colour coded steering wheel