site links

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
beemz

Z3 roadster 2.8

site links

Post by beemz »

i've been looking through the forum for the site that sells parts for the z3 but am yet to find the link. i've found one that mainly deals with chrome accessories but the site i'm trying to find has 1 offs and is quite cheap for parts.
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
beemz

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by beemz »

Thankyou, not the site i was looking for but the quick response is appreciated.
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

What sort of parts are you after?
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
beemz

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by beemz »

I was looking for an internal door handle surround in black for the passenger door. Thanks for the replys and i have found one. Maybe people could add to this topic with all links they have in respect to Zed spare parts as it may be off help to people to have access to that info in 1 place. Anyway, just an idea. Thoughts ?
    aj2007

M roadster S50

Post by aj2007 »

Think you were talking about Partsauction, it's off line at the moment but can be found here:

http://www.partsauction.co.uk/

Regards

Ade
    pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

aj2007 wrote:Think you were talking about Partsauction, it's off line at the moment but can be found here:

http://www.partsauction.co.uk/

Regards

Ade
    Due back on 6th August 2007.

I guess it's dead and buried.
    Pingu
    estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

beemz wrote:I was looking for an internal door handle surround in black for the passenger door. Thanks for the replys and i have found one. Maybe people could add to this topic with all links they have in respect to Zed spare parts as it may be off help to people to have access to that info in 1 place. Anyway, just an idea. Thoughts ?
      We already have a sticky for this.
      aj2007

M roadster S50

Post by aj2007 »

Just create a folder called say Z3 in your internet explorer 'favourites' and save the links in there with meaningful names as they come along, dead easy and works a treat.

Ade 8-)
      beemz

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by beemz »

Parts Auction is the one i was looking for. My apologies but i wasn't aware there was a sticky for this topic. I'll search for it but previously couldn't find it.
      aj2007

M roadster S50

Post by aj2007 »