WANTED Birthday Pressy- On board trip computer

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

WANTED Birthday Pressy- On board trip computer

Post by kruisn »

I am looking to purchase a clock/on board trip computer as fitted to 2001 model Z3 3.0. Part number 62138383661. With associated indicator stalk and outside temp sensor.
Earlier models have a different part number so I presume they are not interchangable. OEM says the wiring is already complete.
It would make a great Birthday pressy for Kruisn and myself (both birthdays in same week, YAAAHOOO!!!). :bounce:
I have enquired over here with no luck so far, exept for new which is Waaay out of my pocket when converted to NZ dollars.
Have owned the car since new and don't intend selling within the next 50 years or so. lol :lol:
Any help would be most appreciated, and thanks in anticipation.
Enjoy the drive.
Don't drink and drive home -
Take the Zd and fly home -
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

Can't help you with the onboard computer, but you must be Mrs Krusin?

Great to make contact!

Are you both Leos by any chance?

Happy birthday to both!

My bday is August 10th so a Leo too!. :wink: 8-)
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by kruisn »

Happy Birthday Tooo Youuuu
Happy Birthday Toooo Youuuu
Happy Birthday Dear Whiteminks

Happy Brthday Toooo Youuuuu :sunny :cheers :cheers :cheers
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Does one say 'bottoms up' ? One would if one was in Oz but not sure about NZ? :D

Have a fab time , computer on board or not .............. but hopefully onboard! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

You may find the E36 BMW uses the same stalk and computer, opening you up to a wider range of parts breakers.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by kruisn »

Thanks estocks, did a search on real oem but to no avail. Seems quite different to the Zd. I will take a further look to see if the number corresponds to any other models. Hope you are enjoying summer driving.