Suspension Wanted!!!!!

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Michael McGovern

M roadster S50

Suspension Wanted!!!!!

Post by Michael McGovern »

Hi,

Looking to upgrade my suspension, any one got a decent kit there looking to get rid of?

Mike
z3Dave

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by z3Dave »

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ ... /SGF70-001

These look ok, £393 for the z3.

Im tempted to try them... anyone?
Michael McGovern

M roadster S50

100 more for a z3 you could have these.

http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufact ... W&model=Z3

i am still tempted to get the ones for the M but was hoping something else might pop up second hand off here.
oakley6691

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by oakley6691 »

Michael McGovern wrote:100 more for a z3 you could have these.

http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufact ... W&model=Z3

i am still tempted to get the ones for the M but was hoping something else might pop up second hand off here.

Anyone have any knowledge of this kit? or could recommend a other make that adjusts the rear as well as the front!
Michael McGovern

M roadster S50

theres a few others in the range from FK and on that site. that is the cheapest of the coil over types. I have used FK before and i found them more than excellent but never on a bmw let alone a z3. I looked for reviews but cant find a hell of alot. let me know if you find anything about them.
Z3M Jason

M coupe S50

Post by Z3M Jason »

AM just about to fit a set of B C Racing coilovers to replace my H&R setup. These units came in at a very reasonable £650......watch this space!
Z3M Coupe:- MAC Motoren Airbox, MAF Removed, Prospeed Full system with race cats, Full Dyno setup & Live Remap, 18" BBS LM's,
AC Schnitzer Race Coilovers, H&R Anti Roll Bars + Drop Links, Recaro Pole Position seats, Sparco Steering Wheel, Strut Brace, Porsche Calipers/CSL disc Conversion + Custom made rear discs, Braided Lines, 3.46 Hawthorn Motorsport 40% LSD diff and Digital Racelogic TC (To follow).
Michael McGovern

M roadster S50

cool, let me know how they work out. where did you source them?
Z3M Jason

M coupe S50

Post by Z3M Jason »

Michael,
Google B C Racing and you will get their details, Mine are being fitted on Thursday so will let you know.
Also although I have some interest in them already, I will be selling my H&R coilovers. The 2 front damper units need a rebuid though. Apparently circa £75 per unit.
:)
Z3M Coupe:- MAC Motoren Airbox, MAF Removed, Prospeed Full system with race cats, Full Dyno setup & Live Remap, 18" BBS LM's,
AC Schnitzer Race Coilovers, H&R Anti Roll Bars + Drop Links, Recaro Pole Position seats, Sparco Steering Wheel, Strut Brace, Porsche Calipers/CSL disc Conversion + Custom made rear discs, Braided Lines, 3.46 Hawthorn Motorsport 40% LSD diff and Digital Racelogic TC (To follow).
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
oakley6691

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by oakley6691 »

Looks like i'm getting the B C Racing coilover kit as well, they didn't list a set for a 2.2i Sport (m-tech suspension) but i had a reply today:-

Hi,

No problem, you need the I-10-BR-RA kit. They are £649, UK carriage is
£9.20 and prices include vat.

Regards, Bren

BC Racing UK - Street&Circuit

Extreme traction and response

Just got to count my pennies and place an order :)
oakley6691

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by oakley6691 »

well it's arrived and looks a pretty impresive kit.....