Z3 for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
paulandally

Z3 roadster 1.9

Z3 for sale

Post by paulandally »

We bought this car at christmas for Ally. She has now decided would prefer an auot gearbox and cannot get used to the manual. I will list the faults that I know of.

1. Slight dent on drivers door, can only be seen from acute angle.
2. Wing mirror mounts have some corrosion.
3. Scuff on rear drivers side bumper.
4. Both seats move back and forward but will not move up or down. also some slack in forward movement.
5. Airbag light on.
6. The back box on the exhaust is blowing on the solder join.

Mot till end of year. I have some pictures but do not know how to add them. If you send me an email address i can send them to you.

New there was something I had forgotten, £3000, 87000 miles and the service history has been stamped in book every year.

As you can tell I am not very good at this, forgot to put this, Its an R reg (R75 DBC) 1.9 light blue colour.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/duncan655 ... directlink
Last edited by paulandally on Thu 22 Apr, 2010 14:25, edited 3 times in total.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Price / mileage / service history would be handy :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
paulandally

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by paulandally »

Ok done that is there anything else i have left out.
Thanks
Paul
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Looks like a reasonable car Paul
A couple of pics of the interior and with the roof down might be a good idea.
It seems to have a nice blue/beige combo :thumb:
Image :devil:
paulandally

Z3 roadster 1.9

Pictures

Post by paulandally »

I have added more pictures, I have found it difficult to get the light right, must be the ash.

Thanks

Paul
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Pictures

Post by Titan »

paulandally wrote:I have added more pictures, I have found it difficult to get the light right, must be the ash.
:roflmao: nice one Paul
Good Luck with the sale :wink:
Image :devil:
Tori

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Tori »

Its a fair price but it would sell much better with the corroded mirror base painted and the scratches touched in, halfords are quite good these days at mixing up a can of paint if its not available off the shelf and the jack would benefit with a blow over with some satin black. After that find a large grassy area to park the car and take some more pictures, I find pictures taken outside someone house always distracts me away from the car, maybe im just nosey but its a handy selling tip.
paulandally

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by paulandally »

Thanks for the advice. If I was that way inclined I would keep the car, I love driving it! it goes someway to replacing my motorbike.

If I keep the car it will not get the TLC thats needed, last night I managed to repair the exhaust problem which did give me a degree of pleasure, maybe if it doesnt sell I will end up paying someone to do the work. If you know of any good people in or around Leeds.

Since joining this forum I am becoming more inclined to keep the car, knowing that help and advice is out there can be quite reassuring. I also see that there is a meet in Sept at Harewood house just a mile from where i live.

Thanks
Paul
Mr B

Not specified

z3

Post by Mr B »

Thanks for the response re the hood, if it had been a power hood, you wouldnt have been going to that meet near you in September.

Best Wishes and good luck in selling the car, its a really fair price, tho i am an absolute newbie to the world of zed's, but wil need to learn a lot more once my daughter gets hers, and as you say there is lots of advice and info on here !