Z3 2.8 Prop and DMF for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
phb10186

Z3 roadster 2.8

Z3 2.8 Prop and DMF for sale

Post by phb10186 »

Hi all, ive still got a couple of bits for sale if any of you want them... from my 98 2.8 that I sold last year...

Ive got a prop-shaft with a brand new no-mile prop bearing fitted... the bearing was £35 quid, so anyone can have my prop for the cost of the bearing... £35 for a Z3 2.8 prop and bearing... just literally a quick sell.

I have also got a good Dual Mass Flywheel that was from a car that had done 30K... ill sell that for £35 too as a total clearance

For the record, I paid £120 for the prop alone, and £75 for the DMF, because when I changed mine, I bought 3 of them used and picked the best one.... though amazingly, they were all identically good - whereas the one I took out of mine was shot.

Prices include collection, but if you want delivery, im happy to send out for delivery cost...

I've got no use for these parts, cant be bothered to stick up on ebay now, and dont want to throw them as they are good!

As im not on the forum regularly, please text me on 07720435713, many thanks
1998 2.8 M52TU, pre-facelift, hard top, montreal blue, tan interior, 91K