OT FS : Nikon D70, tokina 12-24mm ATX pro and Nikon 24-120mm

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
groove65

Z3 roadster 1.9

OT FS : Nikon D70, tokina 12-24mm ATX pro and Nikon 24-120mm

Post by groove65 »

hope you dont mind the off topic post !

ive finally decided to part with my Nikon D70. the D70 is still a supreme camera out there - something to do with IR filtration makes this one the only Nikon DSLR that is useful for astronomy photography apparently..

personally i had some superb results with it but needs must as I need to get some funds to pay for my daughters Canon XM2 3CCD pro camcorder now she is off to college studying film and television media

its in excellent condition, no dings, everything works perfectly and i'll include a spare long life battery as well as 2 CF cards - 1 2gb and1 1gb card.

its boxed and will be sent RMSD.

£175 and its gone to the new owner.

i also have a mint condition 12-24mm Tokina AT-X pro F4 internal focus and zoon wide angle in nikon fit. only been on the camera twice since i bought it. had a 77mm filter on from the start and its inlcluded

will come complete with box & papers for £250 - mint condition

and finally a Nikon "streetsweeper" 24-120mm zoom. this is the older type AF zoom, incredibly solidly built and not plastic like the newer lenses. no box or papers with this sadly but £125 and its yours. condition is excellent ++

-------------------------------------

1998 Z3 1.9 in Arctic Silver..... maybe i should change my screen name to Chilly !!
Gizmo

blank.gif

Post by Gizmo »

I have that exact Tokina lens in Canon fit. It's a truly excellent thing and much better than the more common Sigma 10-20mm. And it's soooo wiiiiiiiiide :D