for sale Z3MC 2002 S54 Phoenix

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
steveH

blank.gif

for sale Z3MC 2002 S54 Phoenix

Post by steveH »

Having now owned for 2.5 years and spent many hours (and pounds!!) getting up to MasterClass concours condition I have taken this car as far as I can and now it just resides in the air chamber which is a shame.
To feed my OCD (Obsessive Car Detailing) habit I am now looking for a low miles, few owner e30 M3 Evo or CSL, so the Phoenix will have to go.
Many will know this car as seen at many car club events and prior to me was owned by steve1.
Anyone looking for a very good S54 with all the recognised mods should be tempted at £18,750 surely.
Details will be provided upon email request
stephen@mitchellproctor.co.uk
Thanks
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Steve, pictures speak a thousand words :wink:

Is it this one from the recent Harewood House meet ?

If it is its a gorgeous car, good luck with the sale
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
steveH

blank.gif

Post by steveH »

Yes thats mine & thanks for adding pic.
Only put on here and z3mcoupe forums as only want to attract genuine enthusiasts who should have done their homework on these very special bmw's. Limited I know but not at all in a hurry.
Hard Top

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Hard Top »

Stunning car, are you absolutely sure you want to sell it, for a new project :?:
I would seriously think about keeping it.

Just a bit of fun. :)
If you really do want to sell, personally, I would remove the Eddie Jordan decal from the rear window.

HT
HT

Titan's apprentice. :D
Titan wrote:Occupations ?
Official Devil's Advocate :devil:
Leg Puller
Micky Taker
http://www.lde.nu/index.htm