Cover for Z3 and boot strutt

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
flip123

M roadster S50

Cover for Z3 and boot strutt

Post by flip123 »

Since selling my beloved M I have decieded to clear the garage so I have a cover which I only had on the car a couple of times so it is as new. I also have a used boot strutt.
simon-g

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by simon-g »

Hi, if this is the "butt strutt" id be very interested to get first refusal if you could pm me a price please?
charliezedster

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Cover for Z3 and boot strutt

Post by charliezedster »

flip123 wrote:Since selling my beloved M I have decieded to clear the garage so I have a cover which I only had on the car a couple of times so it is as new. I also have a used boot strutt.
Hi could you tell me if the cover is indoor or outdoor and type, colour and manufacturer. Thanks
flip123

M roadster S50

Post by flip123 »

simon-g wrote:Hi, if this is the "butt strutt" id be very interested to get first refusal if you could pm me a price please?
It's one of the gas strutts that hold the boot lid up.
flip123

M roadster S50

Post by flip123 »

charliezedster wrote:
flip123 wrote:Since selling my beloved M I have decieded to clear the garage so I have a cover which I only had on the car a couple of times so it is as new. I also have a used boot strutt.
Hi could you tell me if the cover is indoor or outdoor and type, colour and manufacturer. Thanks

I can't remember who the manufacturer was but it's for outside and is elasticated at the ends. The material is designed so it doesn't mark the paint.
GS7A

M roadster S50

Post by GS7A »

Hi Phil, your beloved M is still in good hands with a few changes. I have had the wheels refurbished and fitted new Continental Conti Sport Contact 3 tyres all round, I have also updated the radio with a BMW CD43 Business CD Player.

Next is a new soft top :)

How much are you asking for the cover please Sir?

Phil H
flip123

M roadster S50

Post by flip123 »

GS7A wrote:
Hi Phil, your beloved M is still in good hands with a few changes. I have had the wheels refurbished and fitted new Continental Conti Sport Contact 3 tyres all round, I have also updated the radio with a BMW CD43 Business CD Player.

Next is a new soft top :)

How much are you asking for the cover please Sir?

Phil H
Good to here that your looking after her. I am looking for £15 for the cover.
freds dad

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by freds dad »

Hi I will give you £15 for the cover.
PM some contact details and we can arrange paymet etc
flip123

M roadster S50

Post by flip123 »

freds dad wrote:Hi I will give you £15 for the cover.
PM some contact details and we can arrange paymet etc

Cover now sold. Boot strutt still available. :P