Black Z3 2.8 for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Black Z3 2.8 for sale

Post by indizee »

Hi,

After some deliberations and let downs from car dealers, I have finally bought an XK8. Which means the Zed will have to go to a new and deserving home. Ive put it on Exchange and Mart, and it is also on Fleabay and Autotrader.
I'm open to sensible offers.

I think this is a great car, I will have some fond memories of it. It will be sadly missed.

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/used-c ... z3/1250379
Present : Grey Z4 2.5 conv
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8
peterandjenny

Z3 roadster 2.8

good luck with the sale

Post by peterandjenny »

how does the xk8 compare?
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by indizee »

Its the same jet black colour, so as we know we'll have plenty of times when the car has been cleaned, but still looks dirty.
Sport mode was fun on the test drive, it has a new gearbox under warranty and had a replacement engine iaw Jaguar recalls due to the nikasil issue.

Very clean and tidy, and has a MASSIVE boot, which is the biggest winner for me. After our lovely holiday with the Zed in the Lake District, we realised that although the Zed is a fantastic fun car to drive, I needed a big boot if I'm going touring next year.
I was looking for an XK8 long before I got my Zed, so I knew the Zed would have a short life span in the family.
The Jag doesnt go round corners as fast, or sound as good as a raw straight six, but has it's own good and bad points.
Like I said, I'll miss my Zed, unfortunately I need to make space for the Jag.

I have 2 tickets for Santa Pod this weekend, FREE to anyone who wants them, or missed the ticket deadline. If noone has them, I might still might come along, but I'll be hiding at the back, or in the public car park. :D
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

PM sent :D
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by indizee »

SOLD, to the first person who looked at it.

I'll login to say hi now and then, are there many ex-zed owners still on here?
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

Well done Indezee.

Santa Pod today was good but tiring 2.5 hour drive each way. I gave Stu one of the tickets as my mate backed out at last minute so they both come to good use.

Hope you enjoy the XK and kepp popping in for a chat now and then :D
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE