WANTED - Z3 pre-facelift rear lights

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
hallion

Z3 roadster 2.2i

WANTED - Z3 pre-facelift rear lights

Post by hallion »

As per title - thanks! Please reply to thread or PM me.
simon-g

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: WANTED - Z3 pre-facelift rear lights

Post by simon-g »

hallion wrote:As per title - thanks! Please reply to thread or PM me.
Amber or clear?
hallion

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by hallion »

Hi mate, any would do. Currently the lights on the Z3 are smoked but the MOT examiner failed it today (even though the reflector is fully visible and it has passed for last few years with them).

Thanks
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

Are you sure you need prefacelift? Your profile says you've got a 2.2 - I understood that this engine was only available on facelift zeds :?

If it's definitely prefacelift that you need then I've got a pair of ambers in my garage. PM me with an offer if you're interested :wink:

Edit: ...just seen another of your posts where it says you have a 1.9 :oops:
Current...1998 ///M Coupe
Previously...1997 Z3 2.8
hallion

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by hallion »

myredzed wrote:Are you sure you need prefacelift? Your profile says you've got a 2.2 - I understood that this engine was only available on facelift zeds :?

If it's definitely prefacelift that you need then I've got a pair of ambers in my garage. PM me with an offer if you're interested :wink:

Edit: ...just seen another of your posts where it says you have a 1.9 :oops:
Hi mate, yes it's for a 1.9 '98 Z3. It's actually my mother's car. I have sold my Z3. Thanks for the offer. We are thinking about appealing the decision now as the car passed for a few years with the lights. We will know for definite on Monday if we need them after my mother speaks with the manager.

stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

Do you need the amber bulbs instead?
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
simon-g

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by simon-g »

hallion wrote:Hi mate, any would do. Currently the lights on the Z3 are smoked but the MOT examiner failed it today (even though the reflector is fully visible and it has passed for last few years with them).

Thanks
I have a genuine set of rear amber lights, pm me if interested.