S54 Ac Schnitzer price dropped

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

S54 Ac Schnitzer price dropped

Post by Jonttt »

I've not seen this car and think it probably needs a bit of TLC (and a good wheel refurb) but with the kit thats on it and mileage I think it could be a real bargain for someone with a bit of TLC.

The guy has been trying to sell it for a while and so will probably accept offers even on this reduced price ?

Its S50 money for an S54 with very expensive obsolete AC Schnitzer kit on it :wink:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2196669.htm
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Desiro

M roadster S50

Post by Desiro »

I've seen it and driven it.

Everything has a price, unfortunately we could not reach agreement :wink:
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

With those extras that's a very good price, assuming it was straight I'd have it
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
Desiro

M roadster S50

Post by Desiro »

I think you can asume it's not straight or I would have had it.
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

Would you like to share what is wrong, to maybe save other members what could be a wasted journey to view it.

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Desiro

M roadster S50

Post by Desiro »

gookah wrote:Would you like to share what is wrong, to maybe save other members what could be a wasted journey to view it.
Not really gookah the guy is a forum member so there is good chance he is reading this.
Also what I consider to be expensive or prohibitive repairs may not faze other more competent engineers/mechanics.

I'm sure anyone who was genuinely interested would pm me.
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

fair enough, I wondered why you hadn't said at the start. That explains it :D

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..