Update: Magnetic Stoneguards Availablity (Titan)

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Update: Magnetic Stoneguards Availablity (Titan)

Post by Hang_em_high »

As you will be aware im no longer producing the magnetic stoneguards.

I am though pleased to announce that as of today Terry (Titan) has taken over the reigns of producing them and will continue to make them for the forum.
I can tell you though that the supplier of the material is currently out of stock so please bear with him as this may take a couple of weeks before he can start to produce any, but im sure he'll be more than happy to take any back orders
:)

Good luck with that Terry and I hope if I ever get another Z3 that you'll do me a good deal on a set :lol:
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Thanks Nick - I'll do my best :)

I know one or two members have already asked about more stoneguards so I intend starting production as soon as I can get hold of the material.
At the moment I don't know when this will happen but it should not be more than a couple of weeks.
As soon as I get confirmation from the supplier, I will post more details.
In the meantime, if you would like a set, please contact me via email (preferred) or PM and I will add you to the order list!
Last edited by Titan on Sun 24 Apr, 2011 12:02, edited 2 times in total.
Image :devil:
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Well done Mr T :lol:

Any chance you could make me a 3.2 engine :thumb:

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
GazHyde

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by GazHyde »

Good news Titan :thumb

Any ideas on whether the material can be ordered in different colours? I'd be interested if there was something a bit closer to silver!

Regards, Gary
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

TitanTim wrote: Any chance you could make me a 3.2 engine :thumb:
I'll see what I can do Tim
But why would you want a magnetically removable engine?
Have you considered Castrol Magnatec?
GazHyde wrote:Any ideas on whether the material can be ordered in different colours?
It seems that the supplier whom Nick used is on holiday
It's also Bank Holiday weekend!
Until I can establish contact I'm unable to confirm either timescales or alternative colours.
But what's wrong with black - it's only "dark" silver? :twisted:
Hard Top

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Hard Top »

ayup Titan, me northern friend,

As per pm, link on Dutch Z Forum.
Thanks' for the offer, but IMHO, not on a pre facelift. :|

Will you be using HH's pattern or making your own? As I have heard of a few people looking for larger versions.

HT

We clipped until wer fingers ached

An’ thumbs were near red raw,

By heck! It wor a stallin’ job

Wi’ bits all ower t’ floor!

PS, Just a thought, :idea: considering you registered about the same time as spurs fan in a coupe, when he was thinking of selling up,
it would be a lot easier for the Dutch forum members to contact you this way.
I can link your profile to my post, if you like.

HT

Titan's apprentice. :D
Titan wrote:Occupations ?
Official Devil's Advocate :devil:
Leg Puller
Micky Taker
http://www.lde.nu/index.htm
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Hard Top wrote:I can link your profile to my post, if you like.
Thanks HT ;)
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

BUMP

Bmped back up due to enquiries to me for stoneguards.
As per the thread, please pm Titan all your enquiries for stoneguards.

Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Hang_em_high wrote:Bmped back up due to enquiries to me for stoneguards.
As per the thread, please pm Titan all your enquiries for stoneguards.
UPDATE
I hope I have replied to everyone who has contacted me :shock:
Please email if you can as the PM message box gets quite full :wink:
The material supplier is having an Easter/Royal Wedding shutdown at the moment :x
As soon as I get supplies I will update the thread and email those who have been in contact.
Cloz

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Cloz »

GazHyde wrote:Any ideas on whether the material can be ordered in different colours?
Is this one is avalable? :D
:geek:

C
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Cloz wrote:Is this one is avalable? :D

Image :geek:
Just for you Cloz - provided you paint your car to match :shock:
Send me a close-up picture of the pattern near the wheel arch to ensure a perfect match :P
Cloz

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Cloz »

:D

Birkenstock Sandals

Post by Guest »

vibram five fingers fans and a must-have collection- five finger shoes sale. but the real vibram sprint. On the pairs of five fingers shoes shoes, Grab it now via select FTC dealers. A new color way has emerged from Oakley in the New Era Caps. The New Era 59fifty Hats logo is slanted on the front crow in an orange embroidery directly on a grey base with a teal MLB Hats hit on the wearers left side. asics シューズ presents to you a NFL Hats release for March. In this collection, they introduce to you their hometown teams, the Red Bull Caps. The Monster Energy Caps features a navy crown with a classic green underbrim. Each and each and every and every product of the brand determine is shelved inside the outlets of Abercrombie Fitch coupons in an eye-catching and tidiest way. Abercrombie And Fitch Sale has a remarkable selection of clothing for teenagers dealing with children, pre-and young people as well. With printed logo to view all Abercrombie & Fitch Clothes and アシックス 靴 would like to have at least one. The appearance of these white Timberland Roll Top Boots is proof that Timberland Pro Boots will not rest on its laurels, especially after seeing that Ralph Lauren Swimwear has come up with its own boot hybrid. The Timberland Hiking Boots can give the Birkenstock Sandals a run for its money, or could the opposite happen considering how the Birkenstock Clogs looks like? This Birkenstocks on Sale is a favorite among hip hop legends and we can mention Notorious Big, Jay Z and Nas among the fans of this brand. See this Birkenstock Outlet drop on your favorite shops by Fall 2009. In fact, they are already available at the Discount Birkenstock Sandals store if you hurry. Since back in the yester years until today アシックス gel, Cheap Birkenstock Clogs would always get stunned and enticed with air max shoes. nike air max is accepting a abundant run and while his post-season accepted is to usually absolution addition soldier we may end up accepting a altered adaptation of his air max shoes. The acumen for this band of cerebration is the Juicy Couture Swimwear in the name of the Nike Lebron Shoes. The new Lebron James Shoes looks to be hardly altered in Ed Hardy Bikini use of Flywire and lacing arrangement and hosts a heel tab. Lebron Zoom 5 6 7 8 is going to release two new colorways. Undoubtedly, Kobe Bryant Shoes is in the hot list of all Superstars' signature line of Nike Kobe Shoes. So, let's take a quick look at the features of these new pairs Kobe Shoes. The first one is Nike Shox NZ. The major part of upper part is covered by white leather and gray is used for Nike Shox R4, inner lining, laces and mesh tongue. Black is used for the midsole all around except near the toe Nike Shox Running Shoes. Some accents are given by using orange stitching through the shoe. Outsole is a combination of Wholesale Nike Basketball Shoes. Despite the fact that no one seems to know where Nike Basketball Sneakers will go team wise, the Wholesale Air Force Ones will remain the same since the initial peek we had.
Gazman68

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Gazman68 »

PM sent 8-)
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Gazman68 wrote:PM sent 8-)
Ditto :wink: