Low Mileage Z3 1999 2.8 for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Low Mileage Z3 1999 2.8 for sale

Post by Neal P »

Thinking of changing to a Z4M so I am selling the Z3, lovely car and drives great. Full service history with recent new brakes & discs all round. Silver with black hood in good condition, dark blue leather. Hard top with cover, wind deflector and Tonneau cover. Advertised on piston heads, first add so wasn't really sure what to ask for it, open to offers obviously.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2826162.htm
offyourmarks

M roadster S52

Post by offyourmarks »

Looks lovely - what is the mileage? Its not in the advert

Many thanks
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal P »

Thanks for the comments. It has done 53k miles, just tried to edit the pistonheads ad and although it updates in the summary it doesn't in the main ad that the link takes you to :head:
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal P »

Update - Reduced to £4750, plenty of interest from PH but no offers, the only good news is that it has now done 57k, mange to get a couple of weeks at home and the first real driving I've done in ages :lol:
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

Your PH ad has expired and you could do with a better description than just a couple of lines with the bare minimum description.

Could be why you have not had any interest :(
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
GazHyde

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by GazHyde »

Ad definitely needs more in the description and some better pictures...

I personally won't spend any time on ads which have short descriptions or few pictures.

Gary
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal P »

Thanks for the comments, I agree I haven't tried too hard, will have to update the ad and improve it.
jam_boy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by jam_boy »

I know how you feel, mine has 122k but have not had a single offer!!
:cry:
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal P »

Thanks - Have changed the add on PH, don't have any better pics at the moment as I am not at home. Hopefully get some more when I am back and update the add again
Bill-

blank.gif

Post by Bill- »

if your mirror bases are good take a pic, coz they all rot there if outside 24 7 8-)
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal P »

Do you really think that having clean mirror bases would be a deel breaker on buying a Zed ?

They are pretty good actually, one has a few bubbles in the paint but repair is very easy.
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal P »

Do you really think that having clean mirror bases would be a deel breaker on buying a Zed ?

They are pretty good actually, one has a few bubbles in the paint but repair is very easy.
Murf

M roadster S50

Post by Murf »

Neal P wrote:Do you really think that having clean mirror bases would be a deel breaker on buying a Zed ? .
Nope - just a pointless spam comment (after all have you ever seen an advert for a car with a picture of mirror bases?!). Our neighbour has a Z3 that lives outside in all weathers and the mirror bases look fine, certainly not rotten. Far more important things to look at when looking to purchase a car.

Good luck with the sale - a Z4M looks fantastic value for money - if they drop much further in value I'd seriously be tempted by one!
Bill-

blank.gif

Post by Bill- »

oh ok chaps. looks like you dont mind a rust bucket :D
Geoff H

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Geoff H »

Bill- wrote:oh ok chaps. looks like you dont mind a rust bucket :D
You really should find out more about the car before commenting. Mirror bases are made in aluminium, so will not rust. From another thread FYI Z's are built in America not Germany.
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal P »

Bill I think your comment is unwarrented and should be removed, if you have nothing to offer this site other than stupid suggestions and insults why are you using it ? :evil:
Neal P

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Neal P »

Bill I think your comment is unwarrented and should be removed, if you have nothing to offer this site other than stupid suggestions and insults why are you using it ? :evil:
Bill-

blank.gif

Post by Bill- »

sorry... Thats Oxidize Bucket then is it
Bill-

blank.gif

Post by Bill- »

Geoff H wrote:
Bill- wrote:oh ok chaps. looks like you dont mind a rust bucket :D
You really should find out more about the car before commenting. Mirror bases are made in aluminium, so will not rust. From another thread FYI Z's are built in America not Germany.
Look at my post I said Rot. and they do ok. I'm not telling a mistruth
Bill-

blank.gif

Post by Bill- »

Neal P wrote:Bill I think your comment is unwarrented and should be removed, if you have nothing to offer this site other than stupid suggestions and insults why are you using it ? :evil:
I have not told a Lie & I am not Insulting anybody
Bill-

blank.gif

Post by Bill- »

but all the same Mod strike me from this thread please