z3 1.9cc 1998

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
0098sando

blank.gif

z3 1.9cc 1998

Post by 0098sando »

i am selling my z3 1.9cc blue tan leather.original business radio 75000 miles.fully 17inch refurbished wheels.engine strut.windblocker.every thing is excellent condition and all works only place i got it from told my the lady owner parked it with hood down and had all service history handbook stolen i have replaced hand book.but car is in very good condition.long mot taxed.would possible p/x it for 2.8 model.or sell it £3795.tel 07778750872 it really is a nice car.i also have had new projector angel eyes headlights
Last edited by 0098sando on Fri 27 May, 2011 14:45, edited 3 times in total.
67Mustang

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by 67Mustang »

Whoa - I ran out of breath just trying to read this! You might want to have a look on eBay for a mixed bag of capital letters, grammar and punctuation marks.

Apologies if that sounds harsh, but if you really want to sell your car, I suggest that you spend a bit more time on writing your ad (and even typing it on a mobile phone is no excuse for laziness in my book).

You'll also find that pictures are always helpful to prospective buyers, but of course it's not my car, so I'll get off my high horse now.
nearly old

Z3 roadster 1.9

z3 1.9

Post by nearly old »

Yes get off your high horse you may fall. The guys only trying to sell his car not get a level english
67Mustang

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by 67Mustang »

I was only trying (admittedly in a sarcastic manner) to point out that he would have a much better chance of selling his car if he had spent a little more time thinking about it.

For example, the wording "only place i got it from told my the lady owner parked it with hood down" makes no sense whatsoever and frankly the wording of the advert alone would put me off.

I can live with "c u down the pub m8" language when texting friends, but if it was my car I was trying to sell on a public forum, I would have made a bit more effort (for the few extra minutes that it would have taken) to provide a coherent description with useful information for prospective buyers. Would you be inclined to buy it based on the advert wording alone?

Good luck with the sale in any case!
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

1.9cc? Is that the desktop version? :puzzle:

1900cc (or 1895cc to be precise) or 1.9 litres and if it is a 1998 UK car, then it will be the 16-valve 140 bhp engine.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Buz007

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Buz007 »

67Mustang wrote:I was only trying (admittedly in a sarcastic manner) to point out that he would have a much better chance of selling his car if he had spent a little more time thinking about it.

For example, the wording "only place i got it from told my the lady owner parked it with hood down" makes no sense whatsoever and frankly the wording of the advert alone would put me off.

I can live with "c u down the pub m8" language when texting friends, but if it was my car I was trying to sell on a public forum, I would have made a bit more effort (for the few extra minutes that it would have taken) to provide a coherent description with useful information for prospective buyers. Would you be inclined to buy it based on the advert wording alone?

Good luck with the sale in any case!
:thumb:
''need I remind you 007, you have a licence to kill...not to break the traffic laws''