Quality 18" Wheels

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
fok

M coupe S50

Quality 18" Wheels

Post by fok »

Wanted for Z3M - Nice set of rims in 18".....BBS / ACS etc etc

I know this is the holy grail but I might as well register my interest on here while I keep look out elsewhere.
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

I think there should be quite a lot available as lot of people upgrade M wheels and they don't fit much else!
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
c_w

M roadster S50

Post by c_w »

People want too much for BBS LMs and more often than not they don't have the right rear dish for the M Coupe (though the wider outer rims are available to change). If it was me I'd look to importing some from the US, they seem to have a massive selection of quality staggered rims available.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

You can pick up some bargain ACS originals if your patient and use eBay.

I've got all 3 sets of Schnitzer wheels made in Z3m spec and 2 of the sets are brand new including a recent set of type III's still boxed :shock:

(the 3rd set Type II Race are ultra rare though in 18's with Z3m rear offset)

eBay is your friend :D
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

c_w wrote:People want too much for BBS LMs and more often than not they don't have the right rear dish for the M Coupe (though the wider outer rims are available to change). If it was me I'd look to importing some from the US, they seem to have a massive selection of quality staggered rims available.
I'm not sure bbs even supply LM outers anymore and if they do they are silly expensive, i'll continue parking at least a foot from any kerb just to make sure!!
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
fok

M coupe S50

Post by fok »

c_w wrote: If it was me I'd look to importing some from the US, they seem to have a massive selection of quality staggered rims available.
I have seen some rims on US car pictures that I like so I might make some enquiries down that route.
Jonttt wrote:
I've got all 3 sets of Schnitzer wheels made in Z3m spec and 2 of the sets are brand new including a recent set of type III's still boxed :shock: :D
That's just plain greedy :).......Perhaps I could persuade you to part with a set of Racing Type IIIs??? They're just quality!
fok

M coupe S50

Post by fok »

Now sorted