BMW BBS STYLE 42 17"

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Evs87

Z3 roadster 1.9

BMW BBS STYLE 42 17"

Post by Evs87 »

*******WHEELS ARE NOW SOLD!*******I have a set of 17" staggered style 42's which need a refurbish if anyone is interested? 2 of the tryes have been replaced recently but the other 2 will need replacing. I have no idea what they are worth so open to sensible offers. If anyone would be kind enough to enlighten me on how much they are worth that would be great :) I had a few quote to have them refurbs but came across a set of ACS Type 3's :) so bought them instead! Thanks

Last edited by Evs87 on Mon 03 Oct, 2011 09:41, edited 2 times in total.
brent50

Z3 roadster 2.0

hi

Post by brent50 »

I like the wheels though like you havnt got a clue what there worth if someone comes up with a reasonable price ill take them cheers
Evs87

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Evs87 »

I forgot to mention that the wheels have 2 recently new tyres. The other 2 will need replacing. I have edited my original post with this also.

Brent50 pm a price you had in mind if you want
Ming

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ming »

If it's any use I have the same wheels and was quoted £100 per loose wheel for refurb including splitting the rims, although mine aren't as patchy as those - just a bit scabby all the way round where the 2 pieces join.

I think someone said they were about a grand new as an option on the Z3.
Get The Bloody Roof Down!!