For Sale: Beige Leather Seats

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
mrwhippy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

For Sale: Beige Leather Seats

Post by mrwhippy »

The wife has had enough of my 'occasional chairs' in the kids playroom, so I have for sale a pair of beige oregon leather seats. These were removed from my 1998 Z3 when I upgraded to sports seats. The car has only done 16,500 miles so the seats are in good condition. They are the non-heated variety.

Please note that the seats are being sold without base frames or seat belt pre-tensioners. It is a very simple task to use your existing, which is what I did when I bought the sports seats. If you've already changed the bushes in your bases, you would probably want to do this anyway.

Also included in the sale are two beige oregon doorcards. I received these along with my sports seats but they were not required. They look ok but could do with a clean-up. The speaker grills would benefit from a respray.

If you're looking to refresh a tired interior then drop me a pm. Offers invited in the region of £150.00. Collection from Liverpool preferred. Collection from Leeds could also be arranged as I'm regularly over there visiting family. I would be prepared to travel a small distance to meet you if it helps. Given the size and fragility of the seats I would be very reluctant to ship.

Thanks for looking. If there's little interest then I'll list on ebay.

Drivers bolster:

Passenger bolster:

Drivers seatbelt guide:

Passengers seatbelt guide:

The only wear-mark I could find on the seats:
LookinFoolish

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: For Sale: Beige Leather Seats

Post by LookinFoolish »

sending pm now
1997 BMW Z3 1.9l
mrwhippy