parts wanted as soon as.please help

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
bigchap39

Z3 roadster 2.8

parts wanted as soon as.please help

Post by bigchap39 »

im new to the forum and currently restoring a z3 2.8.
I got it at a cheap price due to a fair bit of work needing done which i have been doing over the past few weeks but am struggling to find a drivers wing mirror and a set of rear speakers.the car is blue but will take any colour of mirror and the speakers are the screw in type part no.65138401333.looking to get as soon as and as cheap as due to nearly finished the old girl.
going to post a thread on car and whats been done which is a fair bit.
freds dad

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: parts wanted as soon as.please help

Post by freds dad »

If you don't have any joy on here then have a look at online breakers. There are plenty of Zeds out there being broken up.
bigchap39

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by bigchap39 »

ye been looking at my local breakers but no joy yet.
freds dad

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by freds dad »

Have a look on partsgateway.co.uk they're a parts broker who seem quite good
steve j

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by steve j »

Hi fella

I can help with the drivers mirror, it is in silver, I have some rear speakers which were cut into the black trim behind the drivers seat, they are 4" (100mm) Alpine SxE- 1025s 180w peak, 25w rms imP 4 ohms, speakers do not have front covers though.

Regards

Steve
bigchap39

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by bigchap39 »

what you looking for the mirror steve?
deutschemk

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by deutschemk »

I've just removed my standard oem rear speakers and grills... I'd be happy to sell them...drop me a pm if ya ain't found a set already...

G
. Image
bigchap39

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by bigchap39 »

Got a mirror of steve j on here.Great price as for once its nice to see someone selling things at a right price rather than trying to rip them of with rediclious prices for a second hand part just cause its a Z3.Crazy what some people ask for their parts.
Cheers fella and would recommend you to anyone on here if your buying from him.Sent plenty pics and email.couldnt have been more helpful.
That just leaves the rear speakers to get.
steve j

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by steve j »

Your welcome fella, thanks for the good feedback. The mirror is all boxed up and will be sent on Monday, door lock trim I will look for this morning, slight drizzle at the moment but when it stops I will get out there and battle the tarpaulin and high winds.