Full set of Z3M alloys (Sold & collected)

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Murf

M roadster S50

Full set of Z3M alloys (Sold & collected)

Post by Murf »

Hi chaps

Am sure there were a couple of members looking for a set of alloys but have forgotten who!

Finally got round to sorting new tyres all round which means the mint alloys I bought last year are finally going on the car this Thursday :) Old alloys will be available for collection by this weekend.

I would suggest that these definitely need a refurb - they were last done in 2006 according to invoices, the lacquer is peeling/corrosion in places and the previous owner kindly got some element light-medium of kerbing on each wheel. I can take photos of each alloy once they are off the car by this weekend.

Would like £270 collected from RG19 (Newbury). Now sold!

Drop me a PM if interested.

Cheers :)
Last edited by Murf on Sun 08 Jul, 2012 10:40, edited 2 times in total.
OldskoolRS

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Full set of Z3M alloys (S50 finish)

Post by OldskoolRS »

I'm interested in these, but wonder if they'd fit on a non ///M model such as my 3.0? I guess there are no tyres with them (or they need replacing) so would have to add that cost on too. The good thing is I go past newbury regularly so no worries about shipping.
Murf

M roadster S50

Post by Murf »

I'm sure I've seen a thread somewhere that says they won't fit, or rather it is the rears that won't unfortunately. I believe you can have 4 front alloys on a normal Z3 but they probably won't look quite as good! Hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge than me can come along and confirm.

The tyres won't be staying short of someone saying they want them for a track day - fronts are just about on the legal limit now, rears are better but are a good 5 years old and to be honest didn't inspire much confidence in a wet drive recently so are also going.
OldskoolRS

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by OldskoolRS »

Thanks Murf. I'll need a pair of rear tyres soon (I'm on the standard 16" alloys), so I'm looking for an excuse to buy some bigger alloys with hopefully some half decent tyres on them. It doesn't sound like I'll be able to fit these then as I could be waiting for months for another front pair to turn up and I'd have the hassle of trying to sell the unwanted rears on.

Good luck with the sale. :)
Murf

M roadster S50

Post by Murf »

No problem - cheers for the interest and best to know now rather than end up stuck with a set that can't go on your car :)
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

Murf, what you say about the offset is spot on. 4x front ZM wheels can be used for a "normal" Z, but the rears are for the M only (it has a narrower hub-to-hub track on the rear).
Pingu
Murf

M roadster S50

Post by Murf »

Thanks for confirming Pingu :)