***BMW Z3 - 2.8 - 1997 - Lovely Car ***

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
JoeyD

Z3 roadster 2.8

***BMW Z3 - 2.8 - 1997 - Lovely Car ***

Post by JoeyD »

Hi there,

Amazingly i have decided i am going to sell the Z3. It pains me as she is a little different to other Z3's and looks amazing. I really need something bigger as i am moving to Spain and can't take my whole life in her! thinking a 3 series Compact if anyone wants a PX!!!

Ok so....I have here for sale my BMW Z3. She is in excellent condition. She has MOT and TAX until the end of December. She is one of a kind and looks amazing. She has been tastefully modified with a Z3M front bumper, M-style alloys with good tyres and the expensive clear light conversion front and rear.she has been lowered also. The engine is very very strong. pulls well throughout the gears and produces good power. Mechanically sound. She has a Powerflow exhaust from the cat back which sounds amazing.It is also guaranteed for its life.

Good interior. Nice seats and carpet. JVC stereo. Just been valeted so very clean. The pictures are from last week so she now has Chrome Door handles added and Chrome front Grill. Also she now has Flat Window Wipers and BMW Centre caps. Look very snazzy!! I will post new pictures tomorrow.

She also has a Private Plate. Nothing special i don't think but it helps hide the age of the car!!

Unfortunalty she does require a little tlc. The drivers mirror needs replacing or repairing,common fault on the Z3's. Also the ABS light has just come on, i have taken her to a garage and there are no faults in the system from what the mechanic can see, she brakes perfectly. Maybe a sensor. ALso, she has 2marks on the boot lid where there was a spoiler. thats it!! all uphill from these faults!!

Any questions then email or call

Thanks Jo

Some Z3 Facts:

Front-Engined
Naturally Aspirated
2.8 Litres
Inline
6 Cylinders
189 BHP
203 Nm Torque
140 MPH Top Speed
0 to 62 in 7.1 Seconds
29 MPG
Rear-Wheel-Drive

Car Details:

2 Doors
Convertible
Manual
Petrol
Blue

Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Re: ***BMW Z3 - 2.8 - 1997 - Lovely Car ***

Post by Jonttt »

I'll ask the obvious ........... Price ????????
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
hornel Z3M

blank

Post by hornel Z3M »

And another important issue -- THE Mileage :shock:
JoeyD

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by JoeyD »

To answer the 2 above posts: 130,000miles and was hoping for around 2500pounds.
geminimustang

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by geminimustang »

not a great time to sell,prices are very low,best of luck to you.
JoeyD

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by JoeyD »

New pics below!