BBS LM's/Eisenmann/AC Schnitzer/Retrofit xenon headlights

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
shantybeater

Porsche

BBS LM's/Eisenmann/AC Schnitzer/Retrofit xenon headlights

Post by shantybeater »

Right well i've decided to commit and sell the M, very tough decision but with enough persuasion from friends/forum members i've decided its the best thing to do.

A few parts (some of which will only be available when they are removed - but please register your interest)

I will say already I have people interested in several items so as promised they will get first refusal -

First off, no introduction needed:

BBS LM's in TUV approved sizes

8.5" fr ET 33/34
10" Rr ET 15/16

The offets are normally ET30 front and rear but thanks to swapping the centers front and back and reverse mounting the rears I have gained a much happier offset on the car :)

I can't tell you how much work has gone into these in the last month, just have a read:

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=300

Completely stripped, rebuilt with polished lips and a nice soft silver. I have just applied Gtechniq C5 wheel armour which should hold off the brake dust for at least a year and help prevent the lips from weathering!

They are supplied with:
-BBS lug nuts (longers at the rear)
-H&R 10mm Spacers
-Correct BBS Spigot rings
-New stainless steel valves
-BBS Racetrack (rare) center caps (some minor pitting to them)
- Falken 452 tyres freshly balanced several weeks ago

I will check the level of tread shortly but i believe the fronts are about half worn and the rears will be brand new!

New these cost over £4000,

£2100 - Seems alot but I paid similar for them a year or so back in a tired (but well cared for) condition, keep in mind the cost of spacers, new valves and brand new tyres on the rear i'd say its more than fair. I am also interested in a part exchange for a set of OEM wheels

They will also hold in value (due to being discontinued)

AC Schnitzer flippers - SOLD

AC Schnitzer roll hoops
- SOLD

Strong Strut - Front
- SOLD

Strong Strut butt strut

Over £350 new, £180 delivered

Custom Subwoofer enclosure (Cost £100+), JL Audio 6w3v3 subwoofer (Cost £100+), JL audio 300/4 (Cost £200+), Focal 130KP front components (Cost £150+), Pioneer Headunit DEH-6700MP (Cost £60~)with matching orange backlight color scheme

£350 for the lot..

Eisenmann sport Tailpipes
Again no introduction,

Great condition, around £1400 new

£550

Retrofit Bi-xenon Headlights

A big project of mine, hard to put a price on them since the sheer amount of man hours i've put into them:

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=200 - bottom of page and onto the next

They owe me £200 for the headlights plus over another £250 just in parts

The complete solution is thrown in here, well and truly plug and play with OEM style connectors:

- Wiring harness
- Morimoto 3way ballasts
- Morimoto 3way D2S 4300K 35w Bulbs
- RHD FXR 1.1 Projectors (Bi-xenon)
- HID ballasts

£500 posted, I will even fit for free if you collect! :)

Please bare in mind these currently pass MOT laws at my station although other examiners may not - its a thin line due to lack of auto-adjusting. Also there is very little room for adjustment so you need to do the majority on the car with the mounts (they are made to screw up and down)

All parts are price negiotiable depending on level of interest....
Last edited by shantybeater on Wed 29 Aug, 2012 20:48, edited 15 times in total.
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Re: A few bits which may be of interest ;)

Post by Badman gee »

good on you mate, you wont regret it.

some good stuff for sale.

The 'BEAST' 666
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

Good luck with the sale of your items James, I am sure they will not hang around for long, sad to see this car being stripped, (one of my favourites on here) but fully understand the reasons. Perhaps you should rename this thread "Sale of the century" because I am sure a haul like this will not come along again in a hurry.

Brian
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Thanks guys, Brian - you are probably right but i thought i'd go for the quiet approach!

Took me 3+ years to collect these bits!
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
tcrichton

M roadster S50

Post by tcrichton »

The fruits of your labour, both searching and elbow grease cleaning up what you found!

Totally understand your change, I'd do the same if I didn't have to think of NCAP ratings, ISOfix anchor points and roof racks!

At least I'll be able to say I've driven a 911 turbo... Obviously if you miss the ///M too much you can borrow mine for the weekend and I'll borrow yours ;-)

Best of luck with the buying and selling!

Tris.
1998 M roadster (S50) - Progress thread - Wiki (guides etc...)
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Cheers bro that does make me feel better!, it will need to after the extensive loan!!
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Will be sorry to see you leave the forum as your posts have always been great over the past few years and in lots of ways we've tread the same path.

Good luck with the sale. Hopefully an enthusiast on here will see sense and make an offer for the car complete :shrug

Who knows we may bump into each other on 911uk.com (I already have my user name setup :D )
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Thanks Jon,

I'll definately stick about, the forum has been my home for 3+ years now!
rovers01

M roadster S50

Re: BBS LM's/Eisenmann/AC Schnitzer/Retrofit xenon headlight

Post by rovers01 »

Can you PM me re the in car entertainment still being available ?

Thanks
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

PM sent :)

Strong strut front - SOLD
chinmeister

Not specified

Post by chinmeister »

I have sent you PM. Stewart.
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Right back at you stewart!