FOR SALE - 16" Zstar Z3 (or E36) wheels good tyre life £200

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

FOR SALE - 16" Zstar Z3 (or E36) wheels good tyre life £200

Post by Lewy »

Hi all, selling up my original Z wheels which as far as I know fit all Z cars, these will fit straight onto an E36 too and the tyres have plenty of life left so possibly worth it just for the tyre life.

Sizes are:

Wheels: 7j x 16" with ET46 (offset)
Tyres: 225/50/16

Here's the real oem image:

The wheels themselves are in great condition in terms of structure and kerbing - there is no curbing at all as far as I can see however the paint has started to 'milk' in places and is also flaking a little but you'll see from the pics that the rims are in great condition otherwise - no gouges or scrapes.

The tryes are all great in terms of life as mentioned above with plenty of tread, 2 are Avon's as per the pic although 2 are the well known racing tyre - Aderenza adza66, they use them at all the main race tracks as seen here (they might well have been on Lewis' car too judging by this pic! lol ) -

:D :D :D :D :D

In all seriousness, integrity of the wheels is excellent, will need painting if you want them mint but they're ok and the tyres will last a good while (but 2 are ditch finders!) - decent cheap set :thumbup:

Looking for £200 collected, can try and arrange to meet you if you're close or bring them along to a meet where possible, or I can post for about £30 but will have to confirm.

Let me know if you're interested :thumbup: Will give it a week here and on another forum and then they'll go up on eBay if they don't go ;)
Z3cade

M roadster S50

Re: FOR SALE - 16" Zstar Z3 (or E36) wheels good tyre life £

Post by Z3cade »

What wheels do you have now!? :D
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

I've got the forged M3 Motorsport on at the moment although I've just indulged in a set of CSL reps which are in refurb - all being well they'll be on by the weekend and I'll update my project thread! Might be a bad choice in all honesty as you can never tell until they are on the car but they were a bargain! We love those!
Pierrick

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Pierrick »

200€ is cheap! If you sell them to a guy who can respray them himself it's a gift! The tyres only are worth it!
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

Thanks buddy - hopefully they won't hang around too long as the Mrs is kinda noticing that I now have 3 sets of wheels for 1 car :lol: :lol: :lol:
tangomachine

blank

Post by tangomachine »

Be interested to see the m3 wheels I've been thinking of going down that route myself. Only ever seen them on a red z3 for sale on pistonheads
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

tangomachine wrote:Be interested to see the m3 wheels I've been thinking of going down that route myself. Only ever seen them on a red z3 for sale on pistonheads
As she sits right now on the Motorsports-

Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

These are still available folks :)
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

Quite happy to accept reasonable offers on these, I have a large repair bill looming! :lol:

£180 would be accepted right now!
geminimustang

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by geminimustang »

I recently purchased the exact same style wheels with great tread from a forum member for £80.I then sold four z3 alloys in perfect condition with budget tyres fitted,one brand new,on eBay and received a single bid of £100.Don't know why but wheels & tyres don't fetch good prices.I wish you well.
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

Thanks buddy, probably worth leaving in the shed in case I ever put it back to standard - thanks for the heads up, I thought £200 was cheap :lol: :lol: :lol: Nevermind ;)
Pierrick

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Pierrick »

Does it mean it is cheaper to buy second hand wheels with good tyres than replace your tyres???

Good to know...
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

Pierrick wrote:Does it mean it is cheaper to buy second hand wheels with good tyres than replace your tyres???

Good to know...
Haha, I guess so! :lol: