Selling my Z3 3.0i

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
smc2402

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Selling my Z3 3.0i

Post by smc2402 »

As much as I have loved my silver Z3, a friend was selling his TT Roadster, and I have succumbed to it's charms, I know, what charms I hear you cry ..

Anyway, she's on e-bay item number 171025276822.

Most of the info is on there, but happy to answer any questions.
BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Selling my Z3 3.0i

Post by BladeRunner919 »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171025276822

Nice car. Good luck with the sale.
OldskoolRS

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by OldskoolRS »

I know it's a lot more miles than mine, but not good to see how little this car went for (£2480 to save those unable to get onto eBay). Having owned my 3.0i just over a year, I thought I was buying at the bottom of the market, so my money would be safe so long as I looked after it, or improved it even as I have done. :cry: The only plus point being that the TVR I hope to buy eventually has come down a little in price too.
TR4man

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Post by TR4man »

I think that the issue is that our Zeds are not (yet) seen as classics by the majority of the car buying public.

At best, they are seen as just a cheap, old car and the majority of which are not sympathetically driven or maintained.

I have no doubt that the Zed's time will come, but it is not yet :(

Regards

Peter
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

TR4man wrote:I have no doubt that the Zed's time will come, but it is not yet :(
Peter, I fear you are right, I still do not think the market has bottomed out on these car yet. It surely cannot go much lower.
Takumi

M roadster S50

Post by Takumi »

Oh no!

Dont say that, I just bought one! lol
Pep

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Pep »

TR4man wrote:I think that the issue is that our Zeds are not (yet) seen as classics by the majority of the car buying public.

At best, they are seen as just a cheap, old car and the majority of which are not sympathetically driven or maintained.

I have no doubt that the Zed's time will come, but it is not yet :(

Regards

Peter
I agree, we're approaching the time where you'll be able to see a huge difference between the well-maintained ones and the bangers and once the bangers start getting scrapped the value of the good examples should start increasing.

Even now I get people approaching me and saying what a beautiful example mine is (and mine's no where near the best, I just clean it regularly!) so I can see the values increasing soon.

But let's face it - we bought our Zs for the smiles not for the RoI!