gear knob

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
BIG DAVE

Z3 roadster 1.9i

gear knob

Post by BIG DAVE »

hi, all looking for gear knob for my zed not wanting to pay crazy price's 60+ for replacement anybody got a nice secondhand one 5 speed cheapish
chears big D
BigD
Shamenboy

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: gear knob

Post by Shamenboy »

Hi Dave
Ive just ordered a gear knob and handbrake from a guy on the Z4 forum £70 for both delivered. his user name is machine monkey and you can see pictures in g8jka 2.0 progress journal latest may 2013 just above. certainly look as good as the Storm kit and evryone thats bought from him are over the moon. hope this helps.

craig.
BIG DAVE

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by BIG DAVE »

hi craig, thanks for info want to stay with oe if poss. chrome or leather mine is silver& leather all worn through tried painting it but only lasted about a month, paint lifted off good prep and looked good when finished just being a scot tight with money just now :lol:
big dave
BigD
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by g8jka »

Shamenboy wrote:Ive just ordered a gear knob and handbrake from a guy on the Z4 forum £70 for both delivered. his user name is machine monkey and you can see pictures in g8jka 2.0 progress journal latest may 2013 just above. certainly look as good as the Storm kit and evryone thats bought from him are over the moon.
Yes you can see pictures in my journal, the quality is fantastic and much similar to the storm items. The knob is not quite as large as the storm ones but is certainly weighty and feels great when changing gear.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal