•FOR SALE• BMW Business cd player

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Fozzfox72

Z3 roadster 2.8

•FOR SALE• BMW Business cd player

Post by Fozzfox72 »

Hi Everyone,
I have upgraded my cd head unit and am now offering the old one for sale on ebay.

It is in perfect working order, and has all the original BMW in-car entertainment book and code complete.
I really wanted to keep this, purely as it is original and came with the car, and its in great shape for its age with no visible defects.

Here is the link with all the images too:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-BUSINESS- ... 232baf9f1a

Im in South East London, so if you fancy it i can cut out the postage if you collect, and may even do a fellow ZRoadster a deal too! :wink:

Thanks

Fozzfox72 :)
teamthink

BMW other

Re: •FOR SALE• BMW Business cd player

Post by teamthink »

Hi, does that mean you may end the auction early for the right offer?
Thanks
Matt
Fozzfox72

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Fozzfox72 »

Yes of course

:)
Fozzfox72

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Fozzfox72 »

Ending very soon grab a bargain!!

:o
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Congratulations on the sale - I'm always amazed at the prices these 10 + year old BMW car audio units command. :shock:
Eastsix

Not specified

Post by Eastsix »

Del wrote:Congratulations on the sale - I'm always amazed at the prices these 10 + year old BMW car audio units command. :shock:
Yeah likewise, whats the deal? Are they particularly good, or is just people want oem upgrade of cassette? Ive been car shopping recently, and ive been amazed how many 2002-2004 bmws still had cassette players! Seriously, who was still using tapes by 2002?!
2.8 sadly departed, currently between zeds.....