For sale - Z3 2.2i Roadster 2002 (52)

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
**Z3**

Z3 roadster 2.2i

For sale - Z3 2.2i Roadster 2002 (52)

Post by **Z3** »

Z3 2.2i Roadster 2002 (52)

Cosmos Black

Red/Black Leather Interior

65000 miles

New MOT on sale

Comprehensive BMW Warranty/Breakdown cover

Heated/Electric Seats

Electric hood

M sport suspension

Original first aid kit (still in wrapper)

Following have been replaced by BMW this week, and come with 2 year BMW warranty.

Hood/Rear Window
Front window
Clutch

Has a full documented BMW Dealer service history.

Just had an Inspection 2 Service this week.

If you are looking for one of the last Z3 to be built this is one of the rarest finds you will make. I have spared no money on her, everything is original on her and fitted by BMW, right down to a new cigarette lighter and BMW business radio.

She drives exactly as a Z3 should and purrs like a kitten. I have been with her for four years but now it's time to pass on to someone who will truly appreciate her in all her glory...

She is faultless and I'm only selling her because I need a vehicle to carry my new two man kayak.

Any test drive/inspection is more than welcomed, if you find a fault I will eat my hat!

This Z is purely for an enthusiast who is after a pure and completely original Z3, no bargain hunters please.

Thank you

Mod edit - added to title description - Gazza
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: For sale

Post by Gazza »

Items in the 'Stock Exchange' must contain a price
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage