WTB VARIOUS Z3 PARTS

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
forest1

blank

WTB VARIOUS Z3 PARTS

Post by forest1 »

Hi there, i have just purchased my first Z3 = 2.8 1999 Black. So welcome ,

Im after some bits and bobs, no great rush , ive got pretty much no money so when ever they come up and i can afford them, so looking for a good price :) so if you got any of the things listed please pm me

THE SHOPPING LIST :)

BMW Bonnet Badge
Black Kidney Grills
Black Exterior Door Handle Skin
Skin That goes around the windscreen in black ?
3 Dash Switch Blanks
Heated Seats Switch
BMW Z3 Door Mirrors Black
Clear Front Headlights, Possible with halo mod, possible tinted, possible HID :) A big ask i now, so will probably make them my self , but just adding it to the list
Rear Facelift Tinted or Clear Tail lights
Genuine BMW CSL's Rims
KW Coil overs
BMW Z3 Out Door Car Cover
BMW Seat Belts
BMW Z3 OR M Floor Mats

Like i said i cant afford all this stuff, but if any one has bits they can help me tick of the list, any z3's being broken etc... let me know
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: WTB VARIOUS Z3 PARTS

Post by Southernboy »

.....You could try calling Shaun Alexander at Alexanders of Somerset...he often breaks Z3's and is very helpful. He generally offers good pricing to forum members here...mention you spoke to Barry from Johannesburg who referred you...it may encourage him to give a few bob extra discount etc...You can find Alexanders on Facebook, or on eBay -UK...or just google... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

Southernboy wrote:.....You could try calling Shaun Alexander at Alexanders of Somerset...he often breaks Z3's and is very helpful. He generally offers good pricing to forum members here...mention you spoke to Barry from Johannesburg who referred you...it may encourage him to give a few bob extra discount etc...You can find Alexanders on Facebook, or on eBay -UK...or just google... :wink:
Barry's brother Shaun :D

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

You can't tell people about my personal life like that.....they may think I get a commission... :roflmao:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Emek

M roadster S50

Post by Emek »

I have for sale BMW Z3 floor mats in black, they are genuine BMW, not cheap imitations from eBay, really great condtition (after low mileage), Im looking for £45 shipped.
Got also bonnet badge, but have small stone chip.
forest1

blank

Post by forest1 »

Please Can you send me a picture of the floor mats

chris_s_mitchell@hotmail.co.uk
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

PM sent regarding some of the above
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".