Z3 2.8 Wide body new price or hardtop and fitting kit only

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
nottyhorror

blank

Z3 2.8 Wide body new price or hardtop and fitting kit only

Post by nottyhorror »

Hi i need to sell so price drop if anybody is intrested 1997 118k auto good condition with the hardtop in silver
£1750.00 o.n.o i need to sell to replace with something more practical if i dont get any intrest i will sell hardtop and fitting kit seperate its one cheap car for somebody if they sell hardtop and kit on .I can email some photos if you send me your email address cheers paul 07973 662796
I am based in Measham between junction 11 and 12 on A42 the hard top and fitting kit buyer to remove of my car are available if anybody wonts them at £750.00 o.n.o
Last edited by nottyhorror on Wed 20 Nov, 2013 13:16, edited 2 times in total.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Z3 2.8 Wide body new price

Post by Gazza »

Might be an idea to say where you are based ;)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Boysie

M roadster S50

Re: Z3 2.8 Wide body new price or hardtop and fitting kit on

Post by Boysie »

nottyhorror wrote:the hard top and fitting kit buyer to remove of my car are available if anybody wonts them at £750.00 o.n.o
that would be arctic silver
Ray

S50 ///M Roadster, Arctic Silver, Imola Red/Black interior
1970 Austin Healey Sprite, Original ' Now Sold :-(
2002 Harley 1130cc V Rod Custom