R Reg 1.9 Z3 for sale, long MoT

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Monkey

Z3 roadster 1.9

R Reg 1.9 Z3 for sale, long MoT

Post by Monkey »

i am putting up for sale my Z3, it doesn't get used much, its for sale is Southampton

its a R reg Boston Green Z3 1.9L.

MoT'd till next September, body work is in good condition, bearing it ages, interior is also good condition, 132,000 miles. stamped service history upto 119k, then i have serviced it myself, its done less than 50 miles since the last service. i have replaced the radiator with a brand new one, and removed the viscous fan and using the BMW electrics for an electric fan. runs and cools better than the 15 year old viscous. i have also ditched a load of the plastic

the bad bits, the rear screen is cracked, it will need a new one, I have patched it up as a temporary fix. on cold start up it has a "miss fire" but once started it clears and runs fine, it passed the MoT like it, so it's not affecting emmisions etc.

photos

price

£700 with the peper pot wheels,

£900 with these wheels style 32

i have lots of spares as well

boston green bootlid with luggage rack (yes i know its on the wrong way) £75. i will not split collection only

i will list the other spares later.
johnjo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: R Reg 1.9 Z3 for sale, long MoT

Post by johnjo »

You have mail :)
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: R Reg 1.9 Z3 for sale, long MoT

Post by Davejue1 »

Be a good starter car for someone at that money.

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"