Hardtop with OEM fitting kit. Cosmos Black SOLD

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Hardtop with OEM fitting kit. Cosmos Black SOLD

Post by Dino D »

The top is Cosmos Black in colour (from factory, not been resprayed) and has full black headlining in perfect condition, no marks or tears. The top itself is in excellent condition with some light storage marks. It is fitted to my car as pictured but under a car cover as the car is parked for winter.
I will remove the top and kit from my car just before collection as I have nowhere to keep it now but on the car.

This hardtop comes with fully functioning OEM fitting kits parts that now hard or impossible to find as out of production
The list of parts in addition to the hardtop itself is:

2 x Rear Mounting Brackets.
4 x Rear Mounting Bracket Bolts.
2 x Front Locating Bolts.
1 x Heated Rear Screen Wiring Loom (to connect heated screen function).
1 x Heated Screen Switch (choice of pre-facelift and facelift switch to match your interior).

Hardtop Installation Manual.
Substructure Installation Manual (the fitting kit manual).

The top has mostly been in storage and the rubber seals have been treated annually with Gummi Pfledge (the BMW rubber seal treatment for the convertible seals to preserve and keep them flexible and watertight). Collection only and payment in cash on collection or bank transfer only.

Update to add a note about fitting and viewings: A number of people have asked if they could come with their Z3 and fit the top to their car before driving away to save on renting a van. I can assist with this and have space on my driveway to do it on a weekend afternoon.

I have all the manuals and there are extensive guides with photos online.

Viewing of the top is welcome and weekends are best but some weekdays can be arranged depending on my work schedule.

I am based in Canterbury Kent. I would prefer not to ship this but if you have a trusted courier and insure it I would wrap it for your courier to collect. I have an OEM bag but it has tear, will throw that in free of charge though.
£899.00

ALSO FOR SALE: genuine Z3M Side grilles / vents. Please see my other items for that listing
Last edited by Dino D on Thu 13 Feb, 2014 10:35, edited 2 times in total.
fish

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Hardtop with OEM fitting kit. Cosmos Black

Post by fish »

Happy to discuss…Ian
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Hardtop with OEM fitting kit. Cosmos Black

Post by Dino D »

Just to add I do have an OEM bag but it has a tear in it so the bag will be thrown in at no charge. The tear is in the fabric and I guess could sewn up easily. The zip still works fine.
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Hardtop with OEM fitting kit. Cosmos Black SOLD

Post by Dino D »

Thanks for all the interest and queries. The top is now sold to another blue Z3 owner.