Z3 Hardtop, Storage Bag and Trolley For Sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
bmwchubs

Z3 roadster 2.0

Z3 Hardtop, Storage Bag and Trolley For Sale

Post by bmwchubs »

Titanium silver hardtop plus genuine storage bag and trolley For Sale. See ebay link below.

PM me if interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-Hardto ... 2ecfe7a194
Julie Z3

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Z3 Hardtop, Storage Bag and Trolley For Sale

Post by Julie Z3 »

Gulp :shock:
Boysie

M roadster S50

Post by Boysie »

bmwchubs wrote:Titanium silver hardtop plus genuine storage bag and trolley For Sale. See ebay link below.

PM me if interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-Hardto ... 2ecfe7a194
No Fixing kit
Might be hard to sell ?
Ray

S50 ///M Roadster, Arctic Silver, Imola Red/Black interior
1970 Austin Healey Sprite, Original ' Now Sold :-(
2002 Harley 1130cc V Rod Custom

bmwchubs

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by bmwchubs »

These kits are always coming up on ebay. That's how I ended up with this one!

Go on treat yourself !
beerbelly

blank

Post by beerbelly »

I think you have started the bidding too high it will put people off as they will think that your expecting much more. I always find that a low starting price gets a lot more interest and generates more bids .a reserve will protect your item from selling too low.(I think your item is overpriced without a fixing kit would sell at around the £500 mark)
Boysie

M roadster S50

Post by Boysie »

beerbelly wrote:I think you have started the bidding too high it will put people off as they will think that your expecting much more. I always find that a low starting price gets a lot more interest and generates more bids .a reserve will protect your item from selling too low.(I think your item is overpriced without a fixing kit would sell at around the £500 mark)
Hardtop you either love them or hate them
I bought mine at around £700-£800 the hard top only, just to complete the car,
I've used it once, it hangs in the garage

I bought a soft top car. you cant beat an open top
Last edited by Boysie on Sat 22 Mar, 2014 11:10, edited 1 time in total.
Ray

beerbelly

blank

Post by beerbelly »

we have one and put it on only when the car is off the road in winter rest of the time its just blocking the garage up.my price estimation is only my opinion
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Dino D »

Ito give some perspective on what they actually sell for:
I recently sold my Cosmos black top with OEM mounting kit for 900.
It was in excellent condition, not a respray job.
This one if in excellent nick together with the very useful stand and bag is not badly priced at 700.
My listing was Buy it Now though. Plenty of low offers from people saying it was overpriced and they could get another cheaper elsewhere etc but it sold in about 4weeks I think.
Boysie

M roadster S50

Post by Boysie »

Dino D wrote:Ito give some perspective on what they actually sell for:
I recently sold my Cosmos black top with OEM mounting kit for 900.
It was in excellent condition, not a respray job.
This one if in excellent nick together with the very useful stand and bag is not badly priced at 700.
My listing was Buy it Now though. Plenty of low offers from people saying it was overpriced and they could get another cheaper elsewhere etc but it sold in about 4weeks I think.
I highlighted the selling factor
Its like selling a fish tank with no glass without it
Ray

bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

I'd probably agree, the price is probably right for a buy it now but later in the year. If you can store it till September then you will get a better deal than at the start of spring when everyone is taking them off. Just my opinion.
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

i think if your car is as much a hobby/interest to you as it is transport then a hardtop is a very nice thing to have, and it completes the car. that said if you use your car regularly (in winter), they make them much quieter and warmer and then are an even nicer addition to have. yes they can be a pain to store, but a good stand can be found for around £100, and that makes it much easier.
I personally think they are brilliant, and at the price that one is up at with its stand ect its about right (would be obviously better with its fitting kit!!)

just my opinion. (I wouldn't mind a silver one for mine if one came up at right money!)
beerbelly

blank

Post by beerbelly »

chill4x4saph wrote:i think if your car is as much a hobby/interest to you as it is transport then a hardtop is a very nice thing to have, and it completes the car. that said if you use your car regularly (in winter), they make them much quieter and warmer and then are an even nicer addition to have. yes they can be a pain to store, but a good stand can be found for around £100, and that makes it much easier.
I personally think they are brilliant, and at the price that one is up at with its stand ect its about right (would be obviously better with its fitting kit!!)

just my opinion. (I wouldn't mind a silver one for mine if one came up at right money!)
I totally agree about the car being a hobby thing then having a hard top is good .
and if you think the price is rite and you want a silver one then this is just perfect for you .get it bought :D
chill4x4saph

M roadster S54

Post by chill4x4saph »

beerbelly wrote:
chill4x4saph wrote:i think if your car is as much a hobby/interest to you as it is transport then a hardtop is a very nice thing to have, and it completes the car. that said if you use your car regularly (in winter), they make them much quieter and warmer and then are an even nicer addition to have. yes they can be a pain to store, but a good stand can be found for around £100, and that makes it much easier.

I totally agree about the car being a hobby thing then having a hard top is good .
and if you think the price is rite and you want a silver one then this is just perfect for you .get it bought :D
wrong colour silver for me, my silver coloured one is arctic!
Boysie

M roadster S50

Post by Boysie »

I might sell mine at the right price
I have top, fixings and hoist
Decisions decisions
Ray

bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Im looking for an estoril blue one - or I might just have my titan silver one resprayed
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal