New Project - Breaking Z3 1.9 artic silver narrow body

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: New Project - Breaking Z3 1.9 artic silver narrow body

Post by g8jka »

spurs fan in a coupe wrote:
g8jka wrote:
spurs fan in a coupe wrote: Sorry I don't have one with the part no.

the 1.9 I'm breaking is - 34511164047

the 2.0 I'm breaking is - 34511164896

Cheers
Do you still have the ASC unit from the 2.0 available?

Cheers

I'll check, I sold one, but cant remember if it was the 2.0 or the 1.9.
That would be great if you can let me know and pm a price if its the correct one fingers crossed!

Thanks
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by g8jka »

Any luck with the unit Andy?

Thanks
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

G8jka - interested to know why? Is it the intermittent yellow lights on the dash? If so will getting the replacement module from another 2.0l remove the recode issue? Anything else that needs to be considered? The reason I ask is I am close to sending mine off for refurb

@Andy, do you have any cargo nets?

Cheers lee
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

I'm also possibly interested in a hk sub woofer and associated trim?
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by g8jka »

bertiejaffa wrote:G8jka - interested to know why? Is it the intermittent yellow lights on the dash? If so will getting the replacement module from another 2.0l remove the recode issue? Anything else that needs to be considered? The reason I ask is I am close to sending mine off for refurb
I have the ABS and ACS lights on permanent and check the codes with a C110 scanner and it came back with code 71 - control unit. So it looks like this has packed in. I want to try and replacement first before a refurb as I can't really have the car off the road whilst the unit is away being done. Hopefully fitting a unit with the same part number will sort the issue, although it may need to be recoded but I want to give it a try. MOT is due soon so it won't get through with the lights on.

If not it will need to be sent away for a refurb.
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Cheers fella, will be good to find out how it goes . The diagnostic on mine says ASC motor and the lights are intermittent... Will see how your fix goes first
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

g8jka wrote:
bertiejaffa wrote:G8jka - interested to know why? Is it the intermittent yellow lights on the dash? If so will getting the replacement module from another 2.0l remove the recode issue? Anything else that needs to be considered? The reason I ask is I am close to sending mine off for refurb
I have the ABS and ACS lights on permanent and check the codes with a C110 scanner and it came back with code 71 - control unit. So it looks like this has packed in. I want to try and replacement first before a refurb as I can't really have the car off the road whilst the unit is away being done. Hopefully fitting a unit with the same part number will sort the issue, although it may need to be recoded but I want to give it a try. MOT is due soon so it won't get through with the lights on.

There is a company that offers refurbs at £60 but their listing says '*This price includes diagnostic and any minor repairs. Should the repair cost exceed this amount we will contact you prior to carrying out any work.'
Every repair sent to them so far that I have heard about has cost over £200. It makes me question if anyone has ever paid the £60...
The cynical side of me suggests there is always a greater repair which you have to pay for, or you have it returned unrepaired, but now £60 worse off.

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

gookah wrote:
g8jka wrote:

There is a company that offers refurbs at £60 but their listing says '*This price includes diagnostic and any minor repairs. Should the repair cost exceed this amount we will contact you prior to carrying out any work.'
Every repair sent to them so far that I have heard about has cost over £200. It makes me question if anyone has ever paid the £60...
The cynical side of me suggests there is always a greater repair which you have to pay for, or you have it returned unrepaired, but now £60 worse off.

Who is that Pete.? I was going to use ECU TUNING(if I remember rightly?) they were good to deal with so far and the price was around 180-190 plus vat
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
sirius-c

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by sirius-c »

sirius-c wrote:
spurs fan in a coupe wrote:
sirius-c wrote:do you still have the windscreen to soft top rubber seal as photo'd above?
Yes

How much inc p&p?

Hi Andy,

How much?

Cheers
Designed or not designed, that is the question.
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

bertiejaffa wrote:
gookah wrote: There is a company that offers refurbs at £60 but their listing says '*This price includes diagnostic and any minor repairs. Should the repair cost exceed this amount we will contact you prior to carrying out any work.'

Who is that Pete.? I was going to use ECU TUNING(if I remember rightly?) they were good to deal with so far and the price was around 180-190 plus vat
Sent you a pm with the details...

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

Sorry for being do slow! It's been a rough couple of weeks.

Will PM people tomorrow
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

i have 2 ABS units they are both 34511164047

The screen rubber trim would be £30 delivered ( to mainland uk) i can put it in a long thin box the length of the windscrenn with the down length folded in.
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by g8jka »

No worries, thanks for looking
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

g8jka wrote:No worries, thanks for looking
Sorry it took so long
jamesZ3L

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by jamesZ3L »

hi there looking for the power steering pump was it in good order
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

jamesZ3L wrote:hi there looking for the power steering pump was it in good order
Can't comment on the condition, I never drove the car, blown head gasket.

Everything else I've sold has been in excellent condition from the Atlanta blue one I'm breaking

Power steering pump yours for £35 delivered

Cheers

Andy
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Any chance of a cargo net?
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

bertiejaffa wrote:Any chance of a cargo net?
Sorry cargo net sold a while ago
steviesteve

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by steviesteve »

Hi Spurs fan.

Can you tell me if the chrome gills and the chrome door handles still available?
Regards
Steve.
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

steviesteve wrote:Hi Spurs fan.

Can you tell me if the chrome gills and the chrome door handles still available?
Regards
Steve.

Sorry, sold