For Sale Z3, Axteq Blue, 2.8ltr, 1997

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
eyerisk

Z3 roadster 2.8

For Sale Z3, Axteq Blue, 2.8ltr, 1997

Post by eyerisk »

Hi,

So I have mentioned a couple of times on the site that my Z is going to be sold……

Finally decided she needs a home where she will be looked after properly as between the 18mth old boy and a city centre job she is not getting a regular run. In for MOT today, cracked mirror glass and new front suspension spring she will be ready to go next week. No current Tax as she was SORN’d in March.

She Is all in good working order with nothing major other than you would expect for a 17yr old car. Photos are an honest reflection of her state of play when I took the cover off last week.

I have made some new additions since she was purchased back in Feb 2013.

 Original Black BMW Hoops plus smaller rear cubby box etc, etc
 New Black BMW badges (Wings and Rear to be fitted). I still have the original blue ones
 Smoked side repeaters and rear tail light
 Black Kidney Grills
 Bluetooth, CD/Radio with handsfree microphone
 Repaired broken drivers mirror, but base needs spraying (I have the paint made up) see roadster link
http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=37586
 Wheels are oversized 20” spoked and were fitted when I purchased with new tyres, these are worth £1500 on their own. Stacks of tread on them
 Rear perspex wind deflector
 Chrome internal pack fitted.

Purchased but not fitted, but they can come with the car

 Seat belt fix from Southern Boy
 Interior LED Strip Lamp for footwells

Also

 Bentley Manual on CD Rom
 Car Cover (Cannot remember the name) but I paid £70 for it, breathable etc, etc

I am really hoping to avoid the tyre kickers from flea bay and would like to sell to someone from Roadster if possible, if you want any other pics or have questions ping me a message happy to help. I will give it a couple of weeks on zroadster and then plunge into Ebay.

Cheers

Ian
eyerisk

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: For Sale Z3, Axteq Blue, 2.8ltr, 1997

Post by eyerisk »

Sorry.........missed the important bit.

I paid £3k back in Feb 2013, so open to sensible offers`

Thanks

Ian