fletcher speedboat

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
beerbelly

blank

fletcher speedboat

Post by beerbelly »

I know its not a bmw but you never know fletcher arrowflash 15 with mercury 75 outboard fantastic condition I have owned it for about 5 years and its never been any trouble just not getting used anymore comes with galvanised trailor with new wheels tyres and wheel bearings full custom made winter cover ski.s anchor ect ect £3000
Boysie

M roadster S50

Re: fletcher speedboat

Post by Boysie »

Nice boat
Oh memories I have of boats got rid of my boat about 18 months ago albeit for fishing purposes
A 13' dell quay dory great boat sad to part with after years of fishing and several boats,
We don't have the weather in this country for pleasure boats although it is great fun
Good luck with the Sale a good time to sell
Sold all my boats on EBay
Ray

S50 ///M Roadster, Arctic Silver, Imola Red/Black interior
1970 Austin Healey Sprite, Original ' Now Sold :-(
2002 Harley 1130cc V Rod Custom

beerbelly

blank

Post by beerbelly »

cheers ebay is my next move as its such a good boat and ebay is getting expensive I thought id offer it on a few forums I go on first
Julie Z3

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Julie Z3 »

beerbelly wrote:cheers ebay is my next move as its such a good boat and ebay is getting expensive I thought id offer it on a few forums I go on first
Especially if the hackers got you!

Mod Edit: Fixed the quoting as post didn't make sense.
akirk

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by akirk »

I would consider some of the boating forums as being the best place to sell it...
I have owned a number of boats and found that to be the best option

Alasdair