BMW Z3 2.2i Sport 2002 '52' plate ***SOLD***

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
vjles

Z3 roadster 2.2i

BMW Z3 2.2i Sport 2002 '52' plate ***SOLD***

Post by vjles »

After 3 years of ownership I'm selling my very reliable 2002 BMW Z3 Sport 2.2i '52 plate' in Sapphire Black. Only 3 owners from new including me. It has a part service history of all stamps up til 2007. The rear plastic window was replaced in 2009 by BMW. Thats the only bill I have regarding it's history.

Freshly MOTd last Tuesday til August, 2015 and Taxed til January, 2015.

In the past 3 years it has had;- New battery, 2 new rear tyres, rear spring replaced. Rear handbrake shoes fixed and new handbrake cable. Front discs and pads replaced, rear brake pads replaced. Several brake pipes replaced. New horns fitted.
………and that's about it for 3 years and 27,000 miles of motoring!!! Very reliable and low maintenance!!!

It has all the usual 'Sport" extras inc Sports Suspension, LSD, Sport Alloys wheels, Air Con, Computer, white lenses on indicators and bootlid brake light, brushed aluminium centre console. BMW 6 disc CD Changer in the boot. The radio head unit has been changed and does not use the BMW Changer. It is a Sony MEX-BT25000 Bluetooth Audio System with built-in microphone, hands free calling and bluetooth music streaming. MP3/WMA playback capability, front Auxilary input.

It has only ran on high octane fuel. With mixed driving it generally gets between 28-32 mpg. The rear plastic window needs replacing. This is reflected in the price.

The price is £3,700 taking into account the above job that needs doing. That's £500 below the ‘low price' as reported by UsedCarExpert website taking into account the current mileage of 101,000 miles.

Used Car Expert valuations - Low Price £4,229, Fair Price £4,975, Top Price £5,124

I think that's it, thanks for looking. Hope it goes to a good home.

Cheers
Les