FS: 1999 Z3 2.8 Cosmos Black edition with hard top - £3,350

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
RobGT4

blank

FS: 1999 Z3 2.8 Cosmos Black edition with hard top - £3,350

Post by RobGT4 »

1999 (V) BMW Z3 2.8 Manual 2dr convertible

Cosmos Black with tan leather and matching hard top

83,075 miles

Good service history (12 service stamps over good intervals), lots of receipts and old documentation

MOT 8th August 2015
Tax December 31st 2014

HPI clear with certificate

Bodywork and paint in stunning condition, especially for its age
Lovely to drive, fantastic solid engine and gearbox

Just had new brake discs and brake pads all round (£275)

recent service (800 miles ago) with quality fully synthetic 5w40 oil and mann oil filter, and a new battery

Only used as a weekend car and has been meticulously maintained

Sony CD player with ipod connectivity

ABS, airbags, air conditioning and BMW roll hoops with wind deflector, electric windows, mirrors and seats

The car also still has the complete original BMW toolkit in the boot and the BMW material soft top protector
The Soft top fabric is in good condition as its hardly been used due to the hardtop and it is perfect for summer use in the sunshine, if I was being picky the zip-in plastic window could be changed to make it perfect, but the hardtop obviously makes this unnecessary.

This is a great example and the hard top makes it lovely to own all year round, it speaks for itself really, I'm reluctantly selling the car for genuine reasons and I'm confident that any serious buyer to see it will take it straight away.

The car is in Plymouth (sorry I know it's miles from anywhere) if you'd like to speak on the phone about the car you can call on 07951 998531 but I can only accept calls in the evenings

£3,350.

bazza1966

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: FS: 1999 Z3 2.8 Cosmos Black edition with hard top - £3,

Post by bazza1966 »

lovely looking Zed you should have no problem selling it :wink: I fell sorry for you :(
Bazza (East Dorset)
markhinton

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: FS: 1999 Z3 2.8 Cosmos Black edition with hard top - £3,

Post by markhinton »

Late model 2.8 with hard top roof, you shouldn't have any issues selling that! Hope the sale goes well :-)