Wanted Headlight washer

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Z3 M Roadster

M roadster S52

Wanted Headlight washer

Post by Z3 M Roadster »

I'm looking for the complete headlight washer system to install on my roadster. I'll also need the wiper module as well.

Thanks
Lars
Emek

M roadster S50

Re: Wanted Headlight washer

Post by Emek »

PM sent :)
Thesurveyor

M roadster S50

Post by Thesurveyor »

I have this on my M and I'm pretty sure that the windscreen washer jets (not he headlight ones) are also heated so I have always thought that this was the package as an extra from new.
There is a wire going under the bonnet soundproofing toward the washers and they steam if I use them in the cold.
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Thesurveyor wrote:I have this on my M and I'm pretty sure that the windscreen washer jets (not he headlight ones) are also heated so I have always thought that this was the package as an extra from new.
There is a wire going under the bonnet soundproofing toward the washers and they steam if I use them in the cold.
windscreen washers are heated
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Thesurveyor

M roadster S50

Post by Thesurveyor »

All of them or only on cars with the headlight washers?
Z3 M Roadster

M roadster S52

Post by Z3 M Roadster »

My windscreen washers are heated. I believe all M's cam heated with or with out headlight washers.
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Dino D »

On non M it was an option. My 2.8 has it listed as an option a winter pack of sorts which heats the windscreen washers, drivers side lock and both mirrors (constantly regardless of ambient temp in the case of the mirrors, not sure of the rest).