iphone 5 for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

iphone 5 for sale

Post by Davejue1 »

Black and slate 16gb on vodaphone. 100% good, no faults or marks at all. Comes with everything except headphones as I've used them. Box , instructions etc are all as brand new. There fetching £150-250 on ebay dependant on condition. Looking for £175 and I'll throw postage in to any mainland UK address. Anyone interested please pm me. :)

Cheers
Dave

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"
OXO

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: iphone 5 for sale

Post by OXO »

Contact Vodafone, and have them unlocke it for you. It's free if you've had the contract more than 12 months.

That will make it worth a bit more , and more sellable too.
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Davejue1 »

Thanks for that oxo. Actually sold it on fleabay yesterday for quite a bit more than I was asking on here. I didn't know they would unlock it for you, worth knowing for next time though. :)

Cheers
Dave

OXO

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by OXO »

Davejue1 wrote:Thanks for that oxo. Actually sold it on fleabay yesterday for quite a bit more than I was asking on here. I didn't know they would unlock it for you, worth knowing for next time though. :)

Cheers
Dave
They unlock contract phones depending on how long you've had the contract, not how long you had the phone..

So, if you've had the contract for several years, and just upgraded to an iPhone 6, they will unlock it for you now, even thought you've only had it a week.
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Davejue1 »

OXO wrote:
Davejue1 wrote:Thanks for that oxo. Actually sold it on fleabay yesterday for quite a bit more than I was asking on here. I didn't know they would unlock it for you, worth knowing for next time though. :)

Cheers
Dave
They unlock contract phones depending on how long you've had the contract, not how long you had the phone..

So, if you've had the contract for several years, and just upgraded to an iPhone 6, they will unlock it for you now, even thought you've only had it a week.
I've come away from iphone after 6 years, bit fed up with apple tying your purchases in so bit the bullet and had a galaxy note 4. Must say so far I'm impressed. I'll speak to Vodaphone about unlocking it. :)

Cheers
Dave