eBay: Z3M Coupe FRAUD ALERT!!!

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
David

Z3 roadster 1.9i

eBay: Z3M Coupe FRAUD ALERT!!!

Post by David »

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER!!!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1557846756

Clear signs of fraud:

- Won't accept PayPal, only bank transfer to a top-up style debit card under someone else's name (Paul researched the sort code that he provided me)
- Won't allow Collection, only 'delivery via courier'
- None of the cars he has for breaking have a photo taken in the same yard
- Will not provide a phone number or address, phones potential buyers on a withheld number
- No consistency with prices

There a threads on both .org and the coupe website which provide more details; I'll link to them shortly.
Southernboy wrote:Nipple Cream
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: eBay: Z3M Coupe FRAUD ALERT!!!

Post by Gazza »

Report it to Ebay, they will remove it.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

I like the excellent feedback from the one person he has bought off.
What a coincidence that him and the seller both opened an account on 7th September 2014.
spooky

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
yalden

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by yalden »

At first I was a tad excited, having been told I could buy the Z3M interior for £120! Sure enough reality set in when he was unable to send any photos or supply address or contact details. :head: