SOLD:Door card arm rests - M tri stitching

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Orinoco

Z3 roadster 2.8

SOLD:Door card arm rests - M tri stitching

Post by Orinoco »

Hi
I have a pair of new and unused (passenger and driver side) door card armrests. They were purchased from southernboy off this forum but I never got around to fitting them to my car. They are secured to the door cards using Velcro fastenings and can be removed in seconds for cleaning etc.

They are made from black leather and have M tri colour stitching on them. They make it more comfortable when driving (or being a passenger) as they provide padding for your elbow. Think they cost around £60 new delivered to the UK.

£39.95 delivered tracked to a UK mainland address. Now £30 Now SOLD

Please PM if you would like to buy or have any questions.

Regards
James
Last edited by Orinoco on Wed 04 Feb, 2015 15:42, edited 3 times in total.
Orinoco

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: FS:Door card arm rests - M tri stitching

Post by Orinoco »

Now £30 including tracked postage to UK mainland address.
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Dino D »

Hi James,
I've sent you a pm
Orinoco

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Orinoco »

Dino D wrote:Hi James,
I've sent you a pm
PM sent and I've update listing to show they are provisionally SOLD pending payment.

Thanks
James
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: SOLD:Door card arm rests - M tri stitching

Post by Dino D »

Fitted these today and had a long motorway drive, what a great little add on and improvement to comfort
Very pillowy and comfy.
Thanks to Southernboy for making them and thank to Orinocco for fast despatch as always!
Orinoco

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: SOLD:Door card arm rests - M tri stitching

Post by Orinoco »

Dino D wrote:Fitted these today and had a long motorway drive, what a great little add on and improvement to comfort
Very pillowy and comfy.
Thanks to Southernboy for making them and thank to Orinocco for fast despatch as always!
Pleased you are happy with them and unfortunately I never got to try them out but can imagine they are vast improvement.

Regards
James