Possibly for sale: Z3 2.8 Atlanta Blue

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
puppystitch

Z3 roadster 2.8

Possibly for sale: Z3 2.8 Atlanta Blue

Post by puppystitch »

Morning,

I'm thinking of selling my precious Z3 - it sits in the garage looking pretty but rarely gets used these days and my husband's hints about selling it are becoming decreasingly subtle. My main fear is having a stream of tyre kickers come and look at it, or an awful oik buying it and thrashing it. I know how irrational it sounds, but I would only want to sell it to a *nice* person, who would love it as much as I do. I thought this forum would be my first port of call - so would anyone potentially be interested?

It's an S reg, 2.8, Atlanta blue with cream leather (I forget the technical term, but it has that kind of ostrich effect!). It's in good condition, all pretty much original, although I've put in a new alarm and new stero / CD player with Ipod connection. I've had it since 2008, and it's done about 95,000 miles. Last serviced and MOT'ed in July, it has heated seats, air con and I also have a hard top to go with it.

I can't load photos today, but if you look back through my past posts you'll see the photos I uploaded when I first bought it - not a lot has changed since then.

I'd appreciate any thoughts - otherwise she's staying put and my husband will just have to put up with her! I dream of still owning her when I'm a doddery old lady, wearing a headscarf and driving her through the village at 5 miles an hour and holding everyone up :o
Koolflyer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Possibly for sale: Z3 2.8 Atlanta Blue

Post by Koolflyer »

Go with your dreams puppystitch, keep it and enjoy your drive when a "doddery old lady".....just make sure your head scarf goes with Atlantic Blue! :wink:
1997 Z3 2.8 (M52) Roadster Montreal blue
2013 330d (F31) M Sport Alpine White
Skidmore2015

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Possibly for sale: Z3 2.8 Atlanta Blue

Post by Skidmore2015 »

I too am selling my 2.8 Z3 and can totally understand you not wanting the tyre kickers turning up, I've had so many telephone calls from prospective buyers who seems so enthusiastic but never get round to visiting the vehicle in person.

All quite frustrating!!

Good Luck if you do decide to sell :)