looking for a 2.8 or 3.0 wide body Z3

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Coxy914

Z3 roadster 2.8

looking for a 2.8 or 3.0 wide body Z3

Post by Coxy914 »

Hi there,
I'm looking for either a 2.8 or 3.0 Z3.

Condition and history are key.
Ideally sub 80k on the clock with good service history and must be near perfect in condition.

Something pampered and well looked after by a fastidious owner who is looking for a change maybe?
cash waiting for the right car!

inbox me if you have a Z3 which you think fits the bill!

Ideally one that is totally stock and not been messed with. Original alloys etc etc

I'm located in Shropshire but can travel for the right car.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: looking for a 2.8 or 3.0 wide body Z3

Post by Southernboy »

Q. Have you test driven both variants -2.8 and 3.0 ?
If you haven't, I would strongly recommend you do so you can experience the difference in performance. The 3.0 cars have a far more advanced technology than the 2.8 versions. Fuel economy and electronics are different as well as the engines which are different.
The interior appointments are also different in some respects. There are cars which originally came out with the "sport" trims - seats and steering wheels mainly as well as the "extended leather" trim to the dash and console. These seem to be more desirable and less common.
If you have researched your subject thoroughly however, you will be aware of these subtle differences.
Good luck hunting, and welcome to the forum too... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Geoff H

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Geoff H »

Are you still looking for a 2.8 ?
bmwz32.8

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by bmwz32.8 »

I have the 2.8 original not perfect but really nice not wanting the earth original paint not messed with